Joshua vs. Klitschko: 90,000 Capacity Approved By London Mayor

Well thanks for a reasonable answer.

I think some of those fights you mentioned along with a few others you didn't mention were good as well.

I just think I find more entertaining fights coming out of the UFC lately.

And it's cool we disagree, nothing wrong with that.

Enjoy your day! Cheers!
Yeah because they broadcast a lot more fights. Their cards are way more stacked with more fights.
It sounds like you are saying UFC are better promoters than most if not all boxing promotions.
Sure we actually dont disagree.
The whole boxing troll vs UFC troll thing is so played out.
They can co exist. Neither sport is going anywhere. Boxing isnt dying. UFC isnt a fad. Both sports will have record draws and ppvs. Along with disappointments and flops.
UFC has a better model for the Fans
But Boxing has the better model for getting its top level fighters paid.

Dingus, the standing eight count is another reason why Boxing is a 'powderpuff' sport. You don't have the luxury of a 10 count in MMA. There's no time for gaining your composure. If you're knocked down, your opponent is going to follow you and try and finish you with ground strikes. You're a complete fool if you think the reverse is more extreme.

Somebody's gotten to.

YouMad.jpg
lol---mma has far more places to catch a rest. Couture made a career of it against the cage and on the mat.
There will be major sections of either wall n' stall or lay 'n' pray in EVERY UFC card.

"You're opponent will follow you down".... no shit, how else are they going to dry hump you for 5 minutes at a stretch.

mma is the gayest of combat, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I watch both, but Boxing is a far more brutal sport overall. It's not even debatable.

There's a reason why you have no likes with so many comments...

You'

Of course I watch boxing...

You don't even know me. Lol

Why doesn't any of you list a damn boxing match that was amazing in the recent past instead of using circumlocution to beat around the bush.

I dare you. Double doggy dare you. Try it.
Salido Vargas?
Lsc Martinez?
Gassiev Shimmel?

I would continue but you probably don't know any of those people.

I'm glad you enjoyed my comment but answer the question.

What was the last boxing match that was as entertaining as a recent great UFC fight?
For me, a great boxing match always beats a great UFC fight. I've been a fan of both for a long time now, but there's something more..."epic"...about a great boxing match. In boxing, you tend to have back and forth wars when it comes to the great fights. In the UFC, that opportunity doesn't present itself too often because the referee will jump in and stop the fight at the first hint of trouble for a fighter.

To answer your question, in 2016 alone, we had Vargas/Salido, which was a very entertaining fight. Khan/Canelo was fairly one sided, but it was still entertaining and we saw a highlight reel KO. And for me, no fight in the UFC or boxing surpassed the suspense of Kovalev/Ward. I wouldn't say the fight was a classic, but it was a really good fight between two top undefeated fighters.

So give me a great UFC fight in the last couple years. The last really great one I remember was Hunt/Bigfoot. Because that fight had the back and forth aspect to it that is so often missing from UFC fights.

For me, a great boxing match always beats a great UFC fight. I've been a fan of both for a long time now, but there's something more..."epic"...about a great boxing match. In boxing, you tend to have back and forth wars when it comes to the great fights. In the UFC, that opportunity doesn't present itself too often because the referee will jump in and stop the fight at the first hint of trouble for a fighter.

To answer your question, in 2016 alone, we had Vargas/Salido, which was a very entertaining fight. Khan/Canelo was fairly one sided, but it was still entertaining and we saw a highlight reel KO. And for me, no fight in the UFC or boxing surpassed the suspense of Kovalev/Ward. I wouldn't say the fight was a classic, but it was a really good fight between two top undefeated fighters.

So give me a great UFC fight in the last couple years. The last really great one I remember was Hunt/Bigfoot. Because that fight had the back and forth aspect to it that is so often missing from UFC fights.

Khan was actually winning up to the ko, though the Golden Boy fix was in had he not been knocked out, as was revealed by the scorecards. Also any Lomachenko/GGG fight even though they're one-sided are entertaining just cause of how good they are.

Back