Joshua vs. Klitschko: 90,000 Capacity Approved By London Mayor

The person with almost 400 posts in a months is telling me to go out and get some sun.<45>
By sun i meant reconfigure your mind. Go alone somewhere. You seem to take everything seriously.

Moron, you said the fight sold well cause there's nothing else going on in London, didn't you? Now that you've been made to look like a fool you're changing the subject LOL.

You're an idiot.

You avoid my main question because you can't answer it. LMAO

Nice try troll. I'm not changing shit.

I'm not replying to your dumb ass anymore. You clearly can't answer my question and name a boxing match.

I think it's your mouth that's salty after last night's gangbang, buttercup.

7e4.jpg

Message me when Canelo and GGG stop ducking each other and you actually have a fight worth talking about.

You're an idiot.

You avoid my main question because you can't answer it. LMAO

Nice try troll. I'm not changing shit.

I'm not replying to your dumb ass anymore. You clearly can't answer my question and name a boxing match.

Yes cause naming a boxing match is so difficult LOL. Try again champ.

Hahahahaha

You can't do it.

You stupid bitch. Log off.

Delete your account.

Moron, you ask a stupid question and expect people to play your game. Nice try, but that's not how it works. If boxing was the way you described then why does it make so much more money than mma? Why are there so many more fans? Name an mma fight that's going to gross 53 million?

So you've given up on defending Boxing?

Ummm, I don't need to defend boxing to a sodomite LOL. When one fight can make more money than an entire year's worth of ufc fights it's not boxing that needs to be defended.

Stop replying. His mind is clearly fucked up by the society. Save your time. He ain't gonna reply to logical questions.

Yes my mind is fucked up because I follow a sport that makes more money than mma. Got it.

Yes my mind is fucked up because I follow a sport that makes more money than mma. Got it.
And again you used your set of beliefs to assume the meaning of my post.
If you actually believe that boxing is superior to MMA, if thats what you see as truth, then why you feel the need to defend and argue?
You yourself are not sure about boxing being superior to MMA.

And again you used your set of beliefs to assume the meaning of my post.
If you actually believe that boxing is superior to MMA, if thats what you see as truth, then why you feel the need to defend and argue?
You yourself are not sure about boxing being superior to MMA.

When did I claim anything to be superior? The fact that it makes more money is not a "set of beliefs" but verifiable fact. The insecurity comes from the dana/rogan nuthuggers who can't handle boxing's popularity because of the lies spread by those two degenerates.

Evidently following this thread it's asking too much to expect you to follow logic because you are clearly a troll and a homophobic moron.

Why anyone would care about your opinion or views is beyond me.

Are you always obsessed with size btw? If selling out a 90,000 arena means boxing is bigger does that mean pro wrestling is bigger than boxing because Wrestlemania had a 100,000 attendance last year?

I also presume you must be of the opinion that the Backstreet Boys are bigger and better than Iron Maiden since their lifetime album sales swamp them?

Evidently following this thread it's asking too much to expect you to follow logic because you are clearly a troll and a homophobic moron.

Why anyone would care about your opinion or views is beyond me.

Are you always obsessed with size btw? If selling out a 90,000 arena means boxing is bigger does that mean pro wrestling is bigger than boxing because Wrestlemania had a 100,000 attendance last year?

I also presume you must be of the opinion that the Backstreet Boys are bigger and better than Iron Maiden since their lifetime album sales swamp them?

Moron, the argument coming from most of you fools is that boxing is dead, so your examples do not apply. Try again, champ.

Moron, the argument coming from most of you fools is that boxing is dead, so your examples do not apply. Try again, champ.

I think you're a touch delusional.
Firstly, the thread is hardly full of people calling boxing dead just some people explaining why they prefer MMA or their misgivings with boxing.

Secondly, do you really expect Rogan or Dana to act like boxing is more relevant when they work for a MMA company? Both are on the record as being fans of boxing btw, it's just called self promotion.

Thirdly, why would you be so upset even if people did believe boxing was dying? Who cares? Are you that upset you need to come and defend it? What a life.

I think you're a touch delusional.
Firstly, the thread is hardly full of people calling boxing dead just some people explaining why they prefer MMA or their misgivings with boxing.

Secondly, do you really expect Rogan or Dana to act like boxing is more relevant when they work for a MMA company? Both are on the record as being fans of boxing btw, it's just called self promotion.

Thirdly, why would you be so upset even if people did believe boxing was dying? Who cares? Are you that upset you need to come and defend it? What a life.

Why would I be upset? All I did was ask if any ufc fight could sell like that considering the popular opinion around here that boxing is dead. And if you read all the posts its the butthurt fools who because defensive and started trashing boxing, so you need to reconsider who's being delusional.

Why would I be upset? All I did was ask if any ufc fight could sell like that considering the popular opinion around here that boxing is dead. And if you read all the posts its the butthurt fools who because defensive and started trashing boxing, so you need to reconsider who's being delusional.

You made a thread about it in a primarily MMA focused discussion forum and the response surprises you? Life must be a big shock.
Facts and figures can be manipulated either way. No, MMA hasn't had a crowd of 90,000 congratulations of that mind blowing fact.
But to spin figures in a different way there have been thousands of boxing events at MSG and the UFC blew their highest gate revenue out of the water with its first ever event.

Now everyone lets just agree to let this thread die. Irons is obviously working through some closet issues and deflecting by starting moronic threads.

You made a thread about it in a primarily MMA focused discussion forum and the response surprises you? Life must be a big shock.
Facts and figures can be manipulated either way. No, MMA hasn't had a crowd of 90,000 congratulations of that mind blowing fact.
But to spin figures in a different way there have been thousands of boxing events at MSG and the UFC blew their highest gate revenue out of the water with its first ever event.

Now everyone lets just agree to let this thread die. Irons is obviously working through some closet issues and deflecting by starting moronic threads.

LOLOL, that's cause the biggest boxing fights take place in Vegas you dump truck. The gate for ufc at msg was 17 million, the gate for Pac-Floyd was 72 million. Nice try, champ.

LOLOL, that's cause the biggest boxing fights take place in Vegas you dump truck. The gate for ufc at msg was 17 million, the gate for Pac-Floyd was 72 million. Nice try, champ.

Still obsessed with size? It's my experience that people obsessed with size are often compensating for a lack of size in other areas and I've no doubt that's the same scenario here.

Back