Joshua/Klitschko or Deontay/Ortiz

Right, so what's the evidence that Ortiz isn't far less of a puncher? Shall we start breaking down resumes and KO's? I've got plenty of evidence to support my point if that's what you're worried about.

You didn't answer my question either. What's the harder shot, a right hook from the southpaw Ortiz, or a fully fledged right hand from Wlad? It's not a trick question, you can just answer honestly. You won't though, I guarantee there will be a caveat.
No ones going to argue that Ortiz resume is as impressive as Wlads. Stop reaching to try and fit your agenda.

It wasnt one punch from Ortiz. It was a round and a half beat down.

No ones going to argue that Ortiz resume is as impressive as Wlads. Stop reaching to try and fit your agenda.

It wasnt one punch from Ortiz. It was a round and a half beat down.

We aren't arguing over who has the more impressive resume. I'm asking you to back up the idea that Wlad isn't a far bigger puncher and you are refusing. No sweat, I already predicted you wouldn't back it up.

Wilder was hurt from a short right hook which started the beat down. Joshua was hurt from a long range straight right hand after already being beat down for a full round.

You're blatantly ignoring the fact that AJ was hit with much bigger shots from a bigger puncher aren't you?

We aren't arguing over who has the more impressive resume. I'm asking you to back up the idea that Wlad isn't a far bigger puncher and you are refusing. No sweat, I already predicted you wouldn't back it up.

Wilder was hurt from a short right hook which started the beat down. Joshua was hurt from a long range straight right hand after already being beat down for a full round.

You're blatantly ignoring the fact that AJ was hit with much bigger shots from a bigger puncher aren't you?
What would you care to back it up with? I dont have a scientific measurement of their KO power. Do you? Youre going to point out Wlad has a better resume, as thats all you can point to. But sure keep pretending thats some scientific fact. Entertain me though, lets hear this sure thing formula that Wlad is such a much more devastating puncher. All those iron chins he crumbled right? Hes got a higher KO percentage right? Oh....

Lol thats more complete and total bullshit from you. Wlad in no way shape or form landed the barrage that Ortiz did. Wlad didnt do a fucking thing after he hurt AJ. He barely even threw punches following up.

What would you care to back it up with? I dont have a scientific measurement of their KO power. Do you? Youre going to point out Wlad has a better resume, as thats all you can point to. But sure keep pretending thats some scientific fact. Entertain me though, lets hear this sure thing formula that Wlad is such a much more devastating puncher. All those iron chins he crumbled right? Hes got a higher KO percentage right? Oh....

Lol thats more complete and total bullshit from you. Wlad in no way shape or form landed the barrage that Ortiz did. Wlad didnt do a fucking thing after he hurt AJ. He barely even threw punches following up.

Oh right, so now it doesn't matter if you've proven your power, it doesn't matter who you've knocked out or what people say about your punching power? PUO3 loves Wilder so we should just say that we can't measure it and that's that hahaha. What a joke. It's clear as day to any fan of HW boxing that Wlad is one of the hardest punches of all time. Ortiz doesn't have that accolade because he doesn't hit as hard, and only YOU would debate this, you clown.

More nonsense from you. AJ blew his load in round 5 and already took a barrage whilst stumbling around with his hands down. A barrage from a huge puncher that was trying to KO him. He then took another beating after getting up in round 6, but was much more defensively round than Wilder.

Did you just erase round 5 from your memory, or did it not fit with your agenda that Wlad landed one punch and nothing else?

Oh right, so now it doesn't matter if you've proven your power, it doesn't matter who you've knocked out or what people say about your punching power? PUO3 loves Wilder so we should just say that we can't measure it and that's that hahaha. What a joke. It's clear as day to any fan of HW boxing that Wlad is one of the hardest punches of all time. Ortiz doesn't have that accolade because he doesn't hit as hard, and only YOU would debate this, you clown.

More nonsense from you. AJ blew his load in round 5 and already took a barrage whilst stumbling around with his hands down. A barrage from a huge puncher that was trying to KO him. He then took another beating after getting up in round 6, but was much more defensively round than Wilder.

Did you just erase round 5 from your memory, or did it not fit with your agenda that Wlad landed one punch and nothing else?
You didnt respond to anything I said lol. I wonder why. The iron chins Wlad knocked out, the higher KO percentages? Never once in this thread have you seen me deny or doubt Wlads power. I simply said hes not significantly more than Ortiz. (And absoluutely not at this stage of his career.)

What happened after Wlad hurt him? Wlad didnt do shit to follow up. What happened after Ortiz hurt Wilder? He bludgeoned him for a long period of time. This isnt hard to comprehend, you just refuse to give Wilder credit for anything.

You can talk all the childish bullshit you want about me being a fan or whatever your delusional mind sees, but youre just as ridiculous towards him on the other side of the spectrum.

You didnt respond to anything I said lol. I wonder why. The iron chins Wlad knocked out, the higher KO percentages? Never once in this thread have you seen me deny or doubt Wlads power. I simply said hes not significantly more than Ortiz. (And absoluutely not at this stage of his career.)

What happened after Wlad hurt him? Wlad didnt do shit to follow up. What happened after Ortiz hurt Wilder? He bludgeoned him for a long period of time. This isnt hard to comprehend, you just refuse to give Wilder credit for anything.

You can talk all the childish bullshit you want about me being a fan or whatever your delusional mind sees, but youre just as ridiculous towards him on the other side of the spectrum.

I didn't respond to anything you said? Each one of my paragraphs was in direct response to something you said, why are you telling lies?

I know exactly what you are saying in regards to Wlads power, and I'm asking you for the 4th time to back up your statement. Please explain at one point Ortiz has shown power anything close to that of Wladimir Klitschko. It shouldn't be hard, you must have something you are basing this on other than an agenda to make Wilder look better?

Absolutely not at this stage of his career, what does this mean? Power is the last thing to go and Wlad looked a lot better physically than Ortiz did. Ortiz showed his age in that fight and did absolutely nothing outside of one round, he was old and slow. Wlad is a much better fighter, physically superior and hits a lot harder. Simple.

After Wlad hurt him he followed up and tried to knock him out. Fortunately AJ has a much better defense than Wilder so he was able to duck the left hook and stall out the remainder of the round. In the round before, he took a much bigger beating than Ortiz did without going down, a beating from a much bigger puncher who has over 50 KO's. So Wilder took a beating for one round, AJ took his for over a round and a half, from a much bigger puncher. Hopefully that clears things up for you.

You don't think anyone gives Wilder enough credit. You think people are picking Wilder over Whyte out of spite, just so they can not give him credit if he wins. That's how obsessed you are. You called Whyte a trash can for months, now you've got to admit that he would be Wilders second best win in nearly 40 fights. If that's the case, how is Wilder not getting enough credit?

I didn't respond to anything you said? Each one of my paragraphs was in direct response to something you said, why are you telling lies?

I know exactly what you are saying in regards to Wlads power, and I'm asking you for the 4th time to back up your statement. Please explain at one point Ortiz has shown power anything close to that of Wladimir Klitschko. It shouldn't be hard, you must have something you are basing this on other than an agenda to make Wilder look better?

Absolutely not at this stage of his career, what does this mean? Power is the last thing to go and Wlad looked a lot better physically than Ortiz did. Ortiz showed his age in that fight and did absolutely nothing outside of one round, he was old and slow. Wlad is a much better fighter, physically superior and hits a lot harder. Simple.

After Wlad hurt him he followed up and tried to knock him out. Fortunately AJ has a much better defense than Wilder so he was able to duck the left hook and stall out the remainder of the round. In the round before, he took a much bigger beating than Ortiz did without going down, a beating from a much bigger puncher who has over 50 KO's. So Wilder took a beating for one round, AJ took his for over a round and a half, from a much bigger puncher. Hopefully that clears things up for you.

You don't think anyone gives Wilder enough credit. You think people are picking Wilder over Whyte out of spite, just so they can not give him credit if he wins. That's how obsessed you are. You called Whyte a trash can for months, now you've got to admit that he would be Wilders second best win in nearly 40 fights. If that's the case, how is Wilder not getting enough credit?
Howd Wlad look vs Jennings and Fury? Its been 4 years since Wlad knocked anyone out. Ortiz had like 7 knockouts since Wlads last one.

You are entirely full of shit. Now youre making AJ out to be some defensive stud. When in reality, Wlad didnt throw shit after AJ was hurt.

Not remotely comparable in any manner whatsoever to what Ortiz did to Wilder after he cracked him. Wilder hands down took a bigger beating. You simply refuse to acknowledge anything positive about the guy.

You still picking Whyte over Wilder? Lets make it interesting when it happens.

Howd Wlad look vs Jennings and Fury? Its been 4 years since Wlad knocked anyone out. Ortiz had like 7 knockouts since Wlads last one.

You are entirely full of shit. Now youre making AJ out to be some defensive stud. When in reality, Wlad didnt throw shit after AJ was hurt.

Not remotely comparable in any manner whatsoever to what Ortiz did to Wilder after he cracked him. Wilder hands down took a bigger beating. You simply refuse to acknowledge anything positive about the guy.

You still picking Whyte over Wilder? Lets make it interesting when it happens.

How did Ortiz look against china chinned Malik Scott and British Journeyman Dave Allen? In fact, who is the best guy Ortiz has knocked out? We need to establish were you are basing all this power from so give me some names. Wlad is rated as one of the hardest punches in history for a reason, if you thinking losing to Fury magically makes his straight right hand less powerful, then you are even more of a joke than you look now.

Yeah your right, in your little warped mind, Wlad knocked AJ down and then didn't throw anything at all, he didn't rush across the ring and immediately start throwing left hooks at him did he? The fight is on YouTube you fool, its there for everyone to see.

Even if we discard round 6, why are you still ignoring round 5? AJ was close to being stopped on his feet and was taking way more clean punches than Wilder did, against a much bigger puncher. You are the one who is full of shit and everyone knows it. Surviving a full round on your feet taking clean shots from a destructive puncher like Wlad shows a better chin than getting hurt from a short Ortiz right hook and managing to survive the rest of the round. They are just different levels of punchers.

You massively overrated Ortiz because you have to. His best win is Bryant Jennings, Whyte would likely beat him. He looked like shit against Wilder and looked the slow powder that he is.

I don't think Whyte will beat Wilder? He will probably expose his chin some more but he should have no business winning that fight. It doesn't matter though, you will pretend everyone picked Whyte anyway and act like a child after the fight regardless.

We will see how brave you are with your money once the AJ fights gets made eh?

How did Ortiz look against china chinned Malik Scott and British Journeyman Dave Allen? In fact, who is the best guy Ortiz has knocked out? We need to establish were you are basing all this power from so give me some names. Wlad is rated as one of the hardest punches in history for a reason, if you thinking losing to Fury magically makes his straight right hand less powerful, then you are even more of a joke than you look now.

Yeah your right, in your little warped mind, Wlad knocked AJ down and then didn't throw anything at all, he didn't rush across the ring and immediately start throwing left hooks at him did he? The fight is on YouTube you fool, its there for everyone to see.

Even if we discard round 6, why are you still ignoring round 5? AJ was close to being stopped on his feet and was taking way more clean punches than Wilder did, against a much bigger puncher. You are the one who is full of shit and everyone knows it. Surviving a full round on your feet taking clean shots from a destructive puncher like Wlad shows a better chin than getting hurt from a short Ortiz right hook and managing to survive the rest of the round. They are just different levels of punchers.

You massively overrated Ortiz because you have to. His best win is Bryant Jennings, Whyte would likely beat him. He looked like shit against Wilder and looked the slow powder that he is.

I don't think Whyte will beat Wilder? He will probably expose his chin some more but he should have no business winning that fight. It doesn't matter though, you will pretend everyone picked Whyte anyway and act like a child after the fight regardless.

We will see how brave you are with your money once the AJ fights gets made eh?
Have you noticed theres only one of us throwing insults with every post? Thats a sure sign of a shitty argument. You can continue them and see how far that gets you if youd like though.

NervousTemptingBarb-size_restricted.gif

Ortiz best win, a brutal, devastating knockout, is only against the guy that Wlad could only hug for 12 rounds? Gotcha. Way to downplay that one to support your argument lol.

As seems to be common theme, Ill again point out no where did I doubt Wlads power. Im well aware of what his right hand does. Hes simply not as much a bigger puncher than Ortiz at this stage in the game.

Not so confident in Whyte anymore huh? I cant imagine why that is.

Ill take whatever bet youd like on AJ/Wilder as well lol. Not my brains getting splattered in there. Little cash in the game just makes it more fun to watch.

Back