Joshua by 1 punch KO

wa wa .. none of it matters .. and it's stupid to discredit a fighter's win because he 'went life and death' or went the distance .. that's boxing .. fights go different ways .. he got the job done .. he also destroyed wilder who was touted as a freak of nature .. it is what it is .. fury will beat joshua and retire undisputed UNDEFEATED champ
I noticed you didn't mention Usyk at all. Fury's fucked if he doesn't prepare properly.

I feel a bit foolish now for my Joshua UD10 prediction. It wasn’t even competitive, not even for a minute.

I feel a bit foolish now for my Joshua UD10 prediction. It wasn’t even competitive, not even for a minute.

Nah i don't think it's foolish. The new Joshua has been a breath of fresh air, and nobody foresaw Joshua KO'ing multiple people like he has since his mental breakdown after he lost to Usyk in the rematch. Gun shy Joshua would've gone to a decision and had some dicey moments, but the new "fuck everyone" Joshua is just going for it.

This version of Joshua needs to stay.

Now would Fury and Joshua be brave enough to train a bit of MMA and get into the cage with Ngannou??
...Let's see what happens with smaller gloves, kicks, wrestling and grappling added to the mix.

The point is why would they bother when they are making 20/30m+ a fight now anyway! MMA fighters are only coming to boxing to make life changing money that they can’t make in mma. It isn’t about anything else. Most mma guys come to boxing just to get knocked out by a youtuber wanna be boxer and pick up a pay cheque

Also smaller gloves will likely favour the boxer!

Why the fuck should boxers try mma? shit i bet 9/10 boxers dont even like grappling nor fighting barefoot. not just boxers, but people in general.

even for a shit tier grappler who only wants to gain good enough TDD like a weird kickboxer with the hairline of an elepehant, there must be some ""love"" for the sport of grappling. without it, you will never reach your full potential.

on top of that, why should boxer risk knee/leg and other injuries when they can make 10x more money? lmao????

MMA guys train boxing and they have nothing to lose and make 10x more money.

Heres my middle finger

<goldie>

why dont boxers and mma guys try lethwei

oh yeah, lethwei is for real men and boxing/mma is for ballet dancers

<{titihmm}>

Still delusional after Fury got humiliated by Ngannou.

There's a little difference between Fury and Joshua : Joshua hits much much harder. Actually, it's likely the hardest puncher in the division.
Clearly never heard of Wilder who AJ ducked.

Noob.

If it makes you feel better, my betting slip is 1000x your McDonalds salary? <Moves>bork1}

Why the fuck should boxers try mma? shit i bet 9/10 boxers dont even like grappling nor fighting barefoot. not just boxers, but people in general.

even for a shit tier grappler who only wants to gain good enough TDD like a weird kickboxer with the hairline of an elepehant, there must be some ""love"" for the sport of grappling. without it, you will never reach your full potential.

on top of that, why should boxer risk knee/leg and other injuries when they can make 10x more money? lmao????

MMA guys train boxing and they have nothing to lose and make 10x more money.

Heres my middle finger

<goldie>
Posted between flipping burgers.

<FookIsThatGuy><MikeP1><6>

Bless the sweet science and AJ.

Francis got away with windmills and reckless abandonment fighting guys with nowhere near his size or power in MMA.

I don't know if he will ever be the same man. That is KO of the Bonzai year. Good night sweet prince.

<NotListening><PandaHi75>[<dunn]<{dayum}>

Now would Fury and Joshua be brave enough to train a bit of MMA and get into the cage with Ngannou??
...Let's see what happens with smaller gloves, kicks, wrestling and grappling added to the mix.

Yup.

And why didn't Federer and Nadal put down the tennis rackets and challenge the top squash players??

Nah i don't think it's foolish. The new Joshua has been a breath of fresh air, and nobody foresaw Joshua KO'ing multiple people like he has since his mental breakdown after he lost to Usyk in the rematch. Gun shy Joshua would've gone to a decision and had some dicey moments, but the new "fuck everyone" Joshua is just going for it.

This version of Joshua needs to stay.
I think I’d been influenced a lot by the hype around Ngannou, especially concerning his iron chin, so I was expecting a little more from him. He looked out of his element from the opening bell.

Clearly never heard of Wilder who AJ ducked.

Noob.

If it makes you feel better, my betting slip is 1000x your McDonalds salary? <Moves>bork1}

Who cares if Wilder hits harder than Joshua ? I doubt it, but let's say he hits harder : Fury is still pillow fisted and still got owned by Ngannou because he could never hurt him. Also, Ngannou has a better chin than Wilder since Fury could never hurt him.

At the end, Fury still had nothing against Ngannou since Ngannou is physically much stronger than Wilder (his dirty boxing with heavy clinching didn't work) and has a better chin (Fury was never able to hurt him). Hence why he lost and got humiliated.

Fury can't beat a powerful fighter with a strong chin but Joshua can because he hits much harder than Fury. Wilder is skinny with an average chin, here's the difference.

Last edited:
Seriously, this sucks for Ngannou . UFC did him dirty and now he’s sitting on a boring ass decision win over Cyril Gane ( the guy Jones finished in 1 round) and now he gets dropped 3 times in less than 2 boxing rounds. WTF. this only makes Tyson look horrible in their fight
He got KTFO hit dead and needed oxygen.

Back