Joshua by 1 punch KO

Aside from the ridiculous tidal wave of a punch, you could tell that Francis was fucked after the second knockdown because he didn't strategically wait like he did in this KD. He stumbled right back up. Then got sent into the shadow realm

He can be. He's pretty much the black Wlad Klitschko. Timid, won't let his hands go. But there is still 250 pounds of life altering power hidden there when it actually lands.
He can get guys out of there with one shot when he sits down and throws bombs. Yes. Normally he doesn't time the perfect bomb but he's been able to in 2 of his last 3 fights. Maybe we'll see more one-punch KOs from him going forward.

You called that quite accurate. Hope you made some good $$$ on the fight.

AJ to outbox Francis before KTFO cold. Francis stiff.Toes curling. Shadow realm time. Too hitable. 252lbs vs 272.6lbs. AJ is too fast. Francis too predictable. AJ is not trying to grapple. Too elusive.

UK undisputed AJ v Fury late 2024. LFG!

This will go down as a highlight reel KO. That was absolutely merciless by AJ. Just a demolition job and got the job done like an elite operator. Hats off to him.

This motivated AJ will send Fury seeing stars.

Now would Fury and Joshua be brave enough to train a bit of MMA and get into the cage with Ngannou??
...Let's see what happens with smaller gloves, kicks, wrestling and grappling added to the mix.

This will go down as a highlight reel KO. That was absolutely merciless by AJ. Just a demolition job and got the job done like an elite operator. Hats off to him.

This motivated AJ will send Fury seeing stars.

I am not so sure.

Usyk spanked AJ. I thought Fury destroyed Usyk but after Francis,I am 60/40.

I want Fury v AJ for undisputed. Leaning towards Fury but I want undisputed back in UK.

Now would Fury and Joshua be brave enough to train a bit of MMA and get into the cage with Ngannou??
...Let's see what happens with smaller gloves, kicks, wrestling and grappling added to the mix.
to earn a 500k/500k paycheck? lmao. There's a reason why MMA guys biggest paychecks are in boxing

This was probably Frank's easiest opponent due to AJs weak chin and stiffness

Highest guy fra cis should fight is maybe Shell of Andy Ruiz

I am not so sure.

Usyk spanked AJ. I thought Fury destroyed Usyk but after Francis,I am 60/40.

I want Fury v AJ for undisputed. Leaning towards Fury but I want undisputed back in UK.

Fury went life and death with Otto Wallin and Nganou. AJ delivered demolition jobs on Wallin, Nganou. Also a TKO victory against Klitschko whilst Fury delivered one of the worst title fight I've seen in decades.

Honestly I'm just tired of this Fury hype when AJ has a much more credible resume but yeah hopefully they get it on. I would not be surprised to see Fury lose to Usyk..

Fury went life and death with Otto Wallin and Nganou. AJ delivered demolition jobs on Wallin, Nganou. Also a TKO victory against Klitschko whilst Fury delivered one of the worst title fight I've seen in decades.

Honestly I'm just tired of this Fury hype when AJ has a much more credible resume but yeah hopefully they get it on. I would not be surprised to see Fury lose to Usyk..
wa wa .. none of it matters .. and it's stupid to discredit a fighter's win because he 'went life and death' or went the distance .. that's boxing .. fights go different ways .. he got the job done .. he also destroyed wilder who was touted as a freak of nature .. it is what it is .. fury will beat joshua and retire undisputed UNDEFEATED champ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back