Joshua by 1 punch KO

AJ to outbox Francis before KTFO cold. Francis stiff.Toes curling. Shadow realm time. Too hitable. 252lbs vs 272.6lbs. AJ is too fast. Francis too predictable. AJ is not trying to grapple. Too elusive.

UK undisputed AJ v Fury late 2024. LFG!

To be fair to Francis... he was out scoring AJ except for the big punches... that was Francis problem, unilke against the Fury fight he was coming forward and opening up against a much better boxer.

AJ literally let Francis wade into him and dropped him with every punch he threw.

Hey, I didn't say it wasn't possible, I was just saying put your money where your mouth is. If you did then enjoy your earnings
Well. Ya. I tried to tell plebs.
Fury went life and death with Otto Wallin and Nganou. AJ delivered demolition jobs on Wallin, Nganou. Also a TKO victory against Klitschko whilst Fury delivered one of the worst title fight I've seen in decades.

Honestly I'm just tired of this Fury hype when AJ has a much more credible resume but yeah hopefully they get it on. I would not be surprised to see Fury lose to Usyk..
AJ ducked Wilder.

To be fair to Francis... he was out scoring AJ except for the big punches... that was Francis problem, unilke against the Fury fight he was coming forward and opening up against a much better boxer.

AJ literally let Francis wade into him and dropped him with every punch he threw.
I called it. Fury got off a couch. 12rd decision.

This shows noob status.

AJ measured and clobbered a very limited skill boxer nowhere near his level. The sweet science is no jk. Francis needed oxygen after that ko drum.

excuse me, what?

Had AJ by KO, didn’t expect shadow realm.

he looked done after the first KD.
Hard to imagine a fighter who's a fighting knockout reel being on the other end of a knockdown, wonder what was going through Francis' mind at that point :eek:

he looked done after the first KD.
He was. He was completely rattled from that first KD. I don't know wtf he was thinking switching stances like he was going to out slick a guy like Joshua. Allowed Joshua to make an easy read and essentially end the competitive portion of the fight.

Seriously, this sucks for Ngannou . UFC did him dirty and now he’s sitting on a boring ass decision win over Cyril Gane ( the guy Jones finished in 1 round) and now he gets dropped 3 times in less than 2 boxing rounds. WTF. this only makes Tyson look horrible in their fight

First, I think he'll be just fine with the tens of millions he got from these two boxing fights. But second, if it really does "suck" for him, it's his own fault. He demanded more than the UFC was willing to pay, and left on his own. That's all on him.

Francis never been punched like that in his entire MMA career
We've seen Francis eat some real leather in MMA and those were 4 ounce gloves. He's also been kicked in the head. Punches though can be delivered quicker than the other strikes and the ones you don't see do the most damage. They're also able to be placed more accurately than kicks, knees, and elbows. Joshua's punches weren't just powerful they were very well-timed and perfectly placed.

i dont know if Fury is gonna get past Usyk. if he doesnt and Usyk beats him i do not want Usyk AJ 3.
but if Fury wins, AJ vs Fury is a HUGE fight and pretty interesting
Need to see Fury vs AJ. Forget the belts for one sec, this is the fight I want to see. Would watch the fuck out of AJ vs Wilder too!

We've seen Francis eat some real leather in MMA and those were 4 ounce gloves. He's also been kicked in the head. Punches though can be delivered quicker than the other strikes and the ones you don't see do the most damage. They're also able to be placed more accurately than kicks, knees, and elbows. Joshua's punches weren't just powerful they were very well-timed and perfectly placed.
Every right hand he landed looked like a damn rocket launcher, still sad we never got to see Wilder vs Joshua, always thought Joshua would handle him like he did Ngannou tonight.

Every right hand he landed looked like a damn rocket launcher, still sad we never got to see Wilder vs Joshua, always thought Joshua would handle him like he did Ngannou tonight.
I would favor Joshua to beat Wilder as well. I think you have to at this point. Wilder is just getting older and he looked awful in his last fight.

He can be. He's pretty much the black Wlad Klitschko. Timid, won't let his hands go. But there is still 250 pounds of life altering power hidden there when it actually lands.

He hits harder than Wladimir.

Seriously, this sucks for Ngannou . UFC did him dirty and now he’s sitting on a boring ass decision win over Cyril Gane ( the guy Jones finished in 1 round) and now he gets dropped 3 times in less than 2 boxing rounds. WTF. this only makes Tyson look horrible in their fight
Fury makes himself look horrible

''A fat man beat you'' - words of a legendary all time GOAT respectable HW boxing champ

wa wa .. none of it matters .. and it's stupid to discredit a fighter's win because he 'went life and death' or went the distance .. that's boxing .. fights go different ways .. he got the job done .. he also destroyed wilder who was touted as a freak of nature .. it is what it is .. fury will beat joshua and retire undisputed UNDEFEATED champ

He still lost against a MMA fighter. What Joshua did to Ngannou destroyed Fury's legacy even further.

Fury can't fight powerful opponents with a good chin and that's what Ngannou had.

Ngannou can't fight powerful punchers with good technique and that's what Joshua had.

So yeah, style make fights, but Fury still lost against a MMA fighter which is not excusable.

Nobody will ever consider Fury as an all time great anymore, nobody.

I called it. Fury got off a couch. 12rd decision.

This shows noob status.

AJ measured and clobbered a very limited skill boxer nowhere near his level. The sweet science is no jk. Francis needed oxygen after that ko drum.

Still delusional after Fury got humiliated by Ngannou.

There's a little difference between Fury and Joshua : Joshua hits much much harder. Actually, it's likely the hardest puncher in the division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back