Josh Koscheck is one ungrateful person!

thats just one side of the story tho man
its a bit much to call kos ungrateful i spilled his soul in the octogon

Ask Rampage Jackson how bad he was treated by the UFC...

I agree on a few points, and those were the breakthrough days while the UFC was in a big hole.. There debt is has grown substantially since then, but with low-interest loans and their growth rate that's not an issue and they've seemingly compensated themselves well since, and good for them!

I absolutely think fighters should be paid more, but I don't necessarily agree with Koscheck. Of course he's entitled to his own opinion, especiialy when it relates to himself, but he was one of the few that has been compensated pretty generously throughout his career (a lot of discretionary income which never gets released). Unfortunately most fighters spend their time training and learning to fight, not learning how to grow businesses or make money so their cost of living (if they've hit a big success) is typically very high and very unsustainable without a high income or good businesses to run expenses through.

Koschecks personal over-head looks to be easily 6 figures. To be extremely modest let's say he has $100,000 overhead or $8,300/month.. Which means if he were to pay a salary to himself he'd need to earn in access of $12,000/month just to maintain his lifestyle.. 2% on savings at the bank won't give you that, so unless he's got some solid business or businesses he needs to make money..

Kos may need some cashola, I duno if this is the case with him, hopefully not, but it's common with athletes and might be why he feels so jaded

I thought the United States was supposed to be this free country, where people were allowed to say whatever they wanted - clearly Josh, who was in the UFC a long time, has a right to air whatever grievances he perceived.
Since you're from Canada, I'll set the record straight for you.

The First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution prohibits the U.S. Government from restricting our freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, and the freedom to seek redress from our government.

Please note: the First Amendment only restricts the U.S. Government and does not apply to anyone other than the U.S. Government, or U.S. States.

Disparage an employer? Too bad; there is no First Amendment protection. They can fire you!

Troll on this or any website? Too bad; ban city because... Yup, it only applies to the U.S. Government. Same with all of the other rights guaranteed by the First Amendment.

Hope this helps.

Maybe because I work at managing a family restaurant and no matte how well you treat the servers, they will still complain and make shit up despite going out of your way to help them out!:mad:

You are management. He wasn't talking to you.

He was talking about people making a living. Managers need to make a living too you know.

Managers are the best people to chime in
They were entry level employees that worked their way up
They see all sides

Ask Rampage Jackson how bad he was treated by the UFC...

Are you fucking new? Ask Rampage how he was treated by ANY org. I've never seen any individual complain about every single org before, and Rampage has publicly shit on every single one of his employers.

He was talking about people making a living. Managers need to make a living too you know.

That is absolutely irrelevant. This was framed as mgmt vs workers. I don't see how you can manage to unlock the doors in the morning with the way you follow logic.

If Koscheck DRIVES an airplane, he should he able to talk shit about anyone at anytime. The end.

You are an embarrassment to whoever elementary school teachers were.

That is absolutely irrelevant. This was framed as mgmt vs workers. I don't see how you can manage to unlock the doors in the morning with the way you follow logic.

Did you read his post? It wasn't framed as shit, he made a comment and I responded with a logical answer.

Rampage complains about everyone but its funny how he stopped complaining about the UFC all of a sudden. Wonder why...

Did you read his post? It wasn't framed as shit, he made a comment and I responded with a logical answer.

Yeah, right about what I expected from you. Zero contextual clues picked up, just derp to death on the black-n-white.

Don't know the guy personally. If he has issues with the UFC or Dana, he is probably justified. It is his life, he knows what is going on in it. But I guess it is easy to judge from the peanut gallery.

Don't know the guy personally. If he has issues with the UFC or Dana, he is probably justified. It is his life, he knows what is going on in it. But I guess it is easy to judge from the peanut gallery.

Problem is that Josh is known for having fucked up reactions to things. For example, Javier criticized him wrongfully and admitted that he was in the wrong and yet, Koscheck wished that Javiers gym would be set on fire and burn to the ground with him in it.

That is extremely fucked up considering how insignificant the matter was.

he chose to act like a dick infront of the cameras because he likes money

Is that why guys in wrestling turn heel? Koscheck could have left the heel job to guys like Leben and Southworth but he took the reins and made the UFC some money.

Koscheck seems like a smart guy and we all know dana is looking out for dana.

Back