Josh Koscheck is one ungrateful person!

He was matched against a murderer's row even when he was on the downside of his career. Hendricks, Lawler, Woodley, Ellenberger, Silva. If that's the only way he could make decent paydays then that's not fair treatment.

hmmm

Post fight interview with Rogan and GSP in the cage. He then hugs it out with Kos, then Kos interviews with Rogan and has nothing but bro-praise for the champ. I searched for video but couldn't find GSP's part of the interview though I'm sure it's out there.

Thank you, I found it.

He did fight like 25 times in the UFC. And I am sure he invested his money wisely as well...I never liked him at first, due to me being a Leben fan...

But after awhile I picked him in every fight except for Hughes and Lawler fights...And he faced a lot of top guys at end of his career as well...I lost money on him vs GSP though. But Koscheck did go like 4 rounds with one eye, cant hate on that regardless...

Amazing how TUF has steadily went downhill after that first season...

Can you post it?

No, watched it on fightpass.

To me it doesn't give Koscheck a clear pass for being willing to be an asshole just to sell a fight. On the other hand, I give him a lot of credit for taking care of his own shit, unlike Leben as a sad and unfortunate example, and for being able to man up and give GSP the credit he deserved in front of the home town crowd. He could have used his busted face as an excuse to avoid the post-fight interview.

All in all, I was with GSP when he said before that fight that he would beat Koscheck so bad he would never have to deal with him again but as with GSP being able to hug it out afterward, it's hard to hold a grudge against the guy.

A lot of what he said, if true, makes for a valid complaint of coercion. But I don't need Koscheck to remind me the UFC is into some shitty business practices, so I wish him well in Bellator but I won't watch.

[EDIT] As an aside, I still can't understand why the fight wasn't stopped long before the final bell. I am sure the continued unnecessary punishment contributed heavily to Koscheck being out for so long after that fight.

So you are saying you stopped reading at the end. That's very noteworthy. Thanks for sharing.

You must be the cool kid at school :rolleyes:

My joke. Your heads.

attachment.php

Yeah, the guy's a crybaby. Sick and tired of his antics anyway. Remember his fights with Paul Daley and Anthony Johnson? Faked all kinds of sh*t. His acting was pathetic.

Kos just got burned by the UFC when they shifted the Conor/Aldo fight a week to Dec 12th, which is the same weekend of Kos' comeback fight. No one in the press will give a f*ck about Kos that weekend.

Karma.

Yeah, the guy's a crybaby. Sick and tired of his antics anyway. Remember his fights with Paul Daley and Anthony Johnson? Faked all kinds of sh*t. His acting was pathetic.

Forgot about that!

Don't get me wrong, Koscheck has his bright moments like taking fights on short notice and going after it despite taking a beating. However he has had moments where he showed low character like the fights were he layed and prayed and his fake outs with Anthony Johnson...

GTFO of sherdog Dana you fuckin goof

Back