Josh Koscheck is one ungrateful person!

I am at a loss for words man, this guy made this type of living thanks to a decent wrestling and low MMA skills overall. Oh and don't forget DO NOT forget, he was OFFERED a job as an MMA analyst along with Cruz,Stann and DC and what does he do!????

Trust us, NOBODY will ever forget that horrific night.

I just saw his interview about how he got treated by the UFC and I was shocked! Listen, the UFC literally went out of their way to make sure this guy got taken care of in an era when the UFC was STILL paying off their debt!

I mean, I am just loss for word, because of the UFC this guy literally drives an airplane and he wasn't even the champion!!!

Now he has the nerves to say he got shafted by Dana White? Well Josh, let me ask you something, what MMA org allows you to make the type of living that affords a fucking castle and a fucking Ferrari and a fucking gym!!???:mad:

I am at a loss for words man, this guy made this type of living thanks to a decent wrestling and low MMA skills overall. Oh and don't forget DO NOT forget, he was OFFERED a job as an MMA analyst along with Cruz,Stann and DC and what does he do!????

He "ummms" and "ahhhs" the entire FUCKING time!!!

How the fuck can you hire someone like that!!!!????:mad:

Oh my, the audacity.

These athletes love their UFC careers, and when it's finally over they resent the fact that they have to quit MMA or fight for a minor league promtion and take it out on Zuffa after the fact but he got everything he deserved and more.

Thank You!!!!

Fighters are very courageous and ballsy in general. But they have a tendency to play the blame game for things that go wrong in their life. One of their most blame game target sadly happens to be trainers and promoters.

If you notice, Koscheck hates Javier Mendez and hoped he would have died in fire and now he hates the UFC!!!

You are right TS but prepare to be flamed by the Zuffa haters.

You are right TS but prepare to be flamed by the Zuffa haters.

Its sad, I mean the UFC gives fighters credibility as martial artist who by the publicity of being in the UFC. They can conduct seminars and get jobs as trainers easy.

Look at kickboxing gyms, most of them fought small kickboxing shows without barely getting paid and now they own their own successful kickboxing gym!

I wish he had had hair cancer and had to get it removed.

VptJHpz.jpg

I don't understand how anyone that works for a living can side with management over labor.

I just dislike how Kos makes it seem like he left UFC for Bellator.
UFC didn't offer him anything

Koscheck helped build the UFC with his appearance on TUF1 and then against GSP in TUF 12. He agreed to play the heel to help the UFC sell wolf tickets and in turn gets all this hate from the fans when even GSP admitted he's a good guy just trying to hype the fight to sell wolf tickets. He's a UFC Hall of Famer for crying out loud, show some hespect.

he chose to act like a dick infront of the cameras because he likes money

I don't understand how anyone that works for a living can side with management over labor.

Maybe because I work at managing a family restaurant and no matte how well you treat the servers, they will still complain and make shit up despite going out of your way to help them out!:mad:

I just dislike how Kos makes it seem like he left UFC for Bellator.
UFC didn't offer him anything

They DID offer him a job as analyst and he failed by his "ahhh" "ummm" "yeee, okaaaay" way of talking...

I always wondered what account Dana used on here....

That's hilarious and original man

Almost every fighter in the UFC has a right to complain about Dana and the UFC. Kos is one of the few that shouldn't

Back