Jones would not have been top 10 without steroids

I know he had some flashy and unorthodox techniques but I think without steroids Jones would not have been nearly as good as he was. Obviously he didn't just take steroids twice, if I were to guess I would say he had been taking them his entire career. Without steroids he wouldn't have been able to train as often, wouldn't be as strong or as fast as he was. I think he realised early that he didn't have what it takes to become an elite fighter so he decided to cheat his way there.
It's a pity because he could have been a very good fighter but we'll never know now because Jones was never a clean fighter. I'd like to see Jones banned for life as I don't think 4 years is enough of a penalty. I have no interest in seeing lab created cowards fight against legitimate hard working fighters. Maybe someday the repercussions for cheating will be enough to stop people from using PEDs

Please at lhw?

Plus he beat a bunch of roiders in his career. At least 6 of his ufc opponents have either been banned or used trt.And thats only the ones who were caught.

I know he had some flashy and unorthodox techniques but I think without steroids Jones would not have been nearly as good as he was. Obviously he didn't just take steroids twice, if I were to guess I would say he had been taking them his entire career. Without steroids he wouldn't have been able to train as often, wouldn't be as strong or as fast as he was. I think he realised early that he didn't have what it takes to become an elite fighter so he decided to cheat his way there.
It's a pity because he could have been a very good fighter but we'll never know now because Jones was never a clean fighter. I'd like to see Jones banned for life as I don't think 4 years is enough of a penalty. I have no interest in seeing lab created cowards fight against legitimate hard working fighters. Maybe someday the repercussions for cheating will be enough to stop people from using PEDs

What steroid was Jones on when he beat Shogun unmercifully?

What steroids were the top 10 guys he beat on please?

What steroid was Jones on when he beat Shogun unmercifully?

What steroids were the top 10 guys he beat on please?
Jones was probably on a cocktail of them his entire career. He would have been a crappy fighter without steroids

Jones was probably on a cocktail of them his entire career. He would have been a crappy fighter without steroids
Evidense please.

And thats not remotely all how steroids work, at all.

Serious question- do you know what a steroid is?

God you are a fucking moron!

Probably is not definitive. For example I could say fedor was on juice since when he came to the states under stricter testing, he went 4-4. These are all speculations…just like your shit post!

This is completely hypothetical. Not sure why you are so certain. We don't even know how long he was roiding for. It could have been as recent as when he started deadlifting etc. or as early as after the Bonnar fight.

Back