Jones would not have been top 10 without steroids

This is why drug cheats suck.
We'll never know if he could he had the same level of success without em.
Legacy, obliterated.

Why would Jones need to cheat when he was clearly GOAT?

ap_17121845854194.jpg

Don't know, don't care.

People can claim he is GOAT or Top 50 now, it doesn't really matter cause there is no way to prove how he would've done in a hypothetical scenario. It's just bullshit opinions of random people now. Jon devalidated himself by getting busted multiple times and is out of competition for any "legacy-talk", simple as that.

USADA bless.

With steroids Josh Barnett would have headkicked KOd Daniel Cormier and became champ

But he wouldn't be able to train as hard or as often if he didn't take steroids. Steroids could allow him to get in an extra workout every day which would be a massive advantage in every aspect of MMA. He gets to train harder and more often than clean fighters, that's gonna help a lot of things not just punching power
Ofcourse steroids means a lot and I know that but without roids he wont fall down so bad like Belfort

He could have been just as good, we’ll never know.

Yes he wouldn't have been able to train anywhere as hard without steroids

Your whole post & replies sound like you're reaching on things you really don't know about, you have no idea when Jon may have used or for which fights the only thing we all know for certain he came to light in 2015 for a ped and most recently for a actual steroid. All the rest is hearsay & hater speculation none of which eliminates his skillz he as shown as a pure fighter.

Your whole post & replies sound like you're reaching on things you really don't know about, you have no idea when Jon may have used or for which fights the only thing we all know for certain he came to light in 2015 for a ped and most recently for a actual steroid. All the rest is hearsay & hater speculation none of which eliminates his skillz he as shown as a pure fighter.
Yes I'm just assuming that he cheated his entire career. You can assume he only took them for 2 fights, maybe once by accident, but that's your opinion. I don't think steroids are something you start taking AFTER you become champion. I think he was on them his entire MMA career. I think cheaters don't deserve to have the title of ''pure fighter''. I think people who cheat in combat sports are gutless cowards

You cant know this at all. Its entirely possible he would be in the same exact situation (GOAT contention) without help. I do however think JJ is one of those guys that need an "edge" not even necessarily a real physical edge but something that makes them believe in their mind they should win.

Lol if Jones lost to dc then dc got caught they'd be complaining but since Jones got caught everyone cheats lol. Sorry but Jones is a clear cheater and is the type of person who would cheat stop crying and accept it.

Considering the risks, why take something unless it offers a significant advantage?

Yes I'm just assuming that he cheated his entire career. You can assume he only took them for 2 fights, maybe once by accident, but that's your opinion. I don't think steroids are something you start taking AFTER you become champion. I think he was on them his entire MMA career. I think cheaters don't deserve to have the title of ''pure fighter''. I think people who cheat in combat sports are gutless cowards
Jon Jones, Vitor, BJ, Anderson, Sherk, JDS, Machida, CroCop, Lesnar, Romero, Palhares, Lombard, Overeem, Royce... and they Are all gutless cowards?

Jon Jones, Vitor, BJ, Anderson, Sherk, JDS, Machida, CroCop, Lesnar, Romero, Palhares, Lombard, Overeem, Royce... and they Are all gutless cowards?
Machida gets a pass from me because he owned up to it and it's a fairly benign substance that used to be legal. But yes I think all cheaters in combat sports are gutless cowards

Considering the risks, why take something unless it offers a significant advantage?

Now we back to the argument if he took them knowingly or unknowingly..? I'm a fan and will always give him the benefit of the doubt. Until overwhelming evidence or clear confession comes my way.

Now we back to the argument if he took them knowingly or unknowingly..? I'm a fan and will always give him the benefit of the doubt. Until overwhelming evidence or clear confession comes my way.

The chances he took them unwittingly are so small, the default position here should be guilty, not innocent. They were in his system. They're an advantageous substance.

Back