Media Jones wants NC contest in DC fight overturned

Jon Jones' lack of self-awareness and basic stupidity knows no limits. He's actually saying that since USADA is going away, any previous drug failures should now go away too (I guess he thinks there will be no drug testing now, so it wouldn't be fair to those who were previously caught by USADA). But in the whole twisted thought process of his, he is actually admitting to doping under USADA, just saying it should now be scrubbed from the record.

Would be better off getting his loss overturned

Jon Jones' lack of self-awareness and basic stupidity knows no limits. He's actually saying that since USADA is going away, any previous drug failures should now go away too (I guess he thinks there will be no drug testing now, so it wouldn't be fair to those who were previously caught by USADA). But in the whole twisted thought process of his, he is actually admitting to doping under USADA, just saying it should now be scrubbed from the record.

exactly. I don’t get all the hero worship. Jones has been caught cheating a couple of times now. Most people are just…’well, others are probably cheating too.’ Hahaha, it’s pathetic. He lost to Reyes anyway. That was bad, some ‘best that’s ever been.’

exactly. I don’t get all the hero worship. Jones has been caught cheating a couple of times now. Most people are just…’well, others are probably cheating too.’ Hahaha, it’s pathetic. He lost to Reyes anyway. That was bad, some ‘best that’s ever been.’
Exactly that and people are so much less forgiving in other sports, whether its cycling, or swimming or track. But with MMA it's like everyone is doing it which btw was exactly Lance Armstrong said .

Ridiculous. Jones* should really stop talking.
He won't since he knows he is an asteriks champ. So he thinks he can get on the offensive and make people believe he didn't cheat with BS stories about dick pills and picograms.

Not just done, I hope he KOs him in the most devastating fashion.

It needs to be something so final and inarguable that nobody can If-and-but it away. Something not even Jones' pathology can brush off. If it's a one-punch KO you just know he and his sycophants will run with the "lucky shot" excuse before he even gets up off the canvas.

It needs to be something so final and inarguable that nobody can If-and-but it away. Something not even Jones' pathology can brush off. If it's a one-punch KO you just know he and his sycophants will run with the "lucky shot" excuse before he even gets up off the canvas.
couldn't agree more.

Back