Media Jones wants NC contest in DC fight overturned

The UFC can't overturn that fight due to the commissions who will never overturn it

You cheated when it was illegal. Isn't that the main point? I have mixed feelings on overturning things that are later approved. Like if they allowed 12-6 elbows and downed knees in the future would we have to overturn every fight that ended from those techniques? Apparently we do it with convicts to with marijuana laws I guess but still, they broke the law when it was the law so I don't know what to think on that.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/10...da-wants-daniel-cormier-no-contest-overturned

How convenient? Are we supposed to believe the gas station Dick pill story again?

Didn't he run over a pregnant woman and ran back only for his drugs?

So, I just thought I had to get away from this.” Jones left the vehicle, but then came back, looking to retrieve drug paraphernalia from his car , which the police later found. “I got like five yards away from the car and I remember that I had a bowl, a marijuana bowl in my cup holder,” Jones said.

https://nypost.com/2015/11/25/ufcs-jon-jones-why-i-fled-crash-with-pregnant-woman/

<Lmaoo> he ran back to check and make sure that his drugs were OK.

<Y2JSmirk>
bork1}
Meanwhile![<dunn]

The GOAT ladies and gentlemen.

aplausos-the-rock.gif

Bravo. After a decade plus of ducking HW dating back to 2012. I can't wait for his tmz appearances following mma.

I got my popcorn. LFG!

Stay classy. <Moves>

Last edited:
Imagine being the very top guy of your field but not understanding how your field works in the slightest.

"Well I got busted for heavy steroids 6 years ago but the steroid testers will be gone next year, so therefore I shouldn't have been penalized for my heavy steroids in 2017."

Embarassing for MMA as a whole that our top representatives say such stupid shit with a straight face. Though it does show how corrupt the sport is as a whole that a top representative could say such a thing.

Should've kept the needle out of your ass then, Jonny boy.

I was talking about him Kicking Daniel in the head and then smashing him with elbows until he laid face down unconscious
<mma1>

Followed by ^^^^! This isn't goat material. I've never seen other fighters do the water works following being caught cheating on gear.

Jones is more entertaining outside the ufc.

What a whiny little bitch. You cheated, you got caught, move on...
And cried after

I'm happy ufc cut usada.they actually manufactured a excuses for his cheating. He should be lifetime banned.

Even worse, he's a HW who spent over a decade crushing smaller men, and ducking the top guys at HW. He left lhw when he no longer could compete with the current best of the division. Lost to Reyes and Santos. If Smith acted like Aljo he would have lost too.

Back