Media Jones wants NC contest in DC fight overturned

[QUOTE="chimpoehurricane,

<Lmaoo> he ran back to check and make sure that his drugs were ok [/QUOTE]

<JonesLaugh>

Yeah why not with the enabling the UFC does for Jones they should just change the NC to DC and the DQ to Hamill to wins

They already tried to get the Hamill DQ overturned, if you believe Dana White.

Everyone counts that as a win for Jon anyways. DC cried after the fight. Crying after a match is an automatic L.
No, a lot of people see that as a justifiable No Contest after getting caught once again for cheating. And crying for being caught as a massive cheat is an even bigger L. No matter how much you and Jon whine and cry about it, it will always remain a No Contest on his record.

2023-10-12 085611.png

<mma1>

<{anton}>

It’s likely always remain a NC. But the only loss he should have on his record, IMO, is against Smith for the illegal knee. There were some close decisions but I thought he beat Gus and Santos. Had Reyes winning 48-47, though, but it was close.

Jon Jones will retire as the undisputed GOAT of MMA and the GOAT humanitarian for his contributions to humanity

They should build statues of Jones at every Church in the world, as he is an example of a true Christian and so we can pray and worship him and receive his blessings.

Jones bless. I know I have said this a million times, but what an amazing fighter, amazing human being, a true class act.

54d87-16780487849634-1920.jpg
Too obvious, troll harder.

A lot of people missed the part where cormier was waking up from his stupor and the doctor and the ref were trying to explain to him he had not died and gone to heII.

2isvcd.gif

This post was excessive.

I laughed out loud, but was still excessive.

I mean Dana said USADA is shit

Most of the forum think USADA is corrupt because they give a pass to Jones (yet somehow flag him)

Fuck it, just hit a reset on anything this did.

Thanos stylee

thanos-snap.gif

He also tested positive for letrozole and clomiphene. Not steroids but you'd be goofy to not see what they were being used for. Why is he just focused on the pico stuff, to fool those that forgot or the cement heads?

Throw in the traces of turinabol. This is all just accidental and we are to believe that? Odds of being struck multiple times in your life by lightning are better.

DQ win for DC?
I said it once, I'll say it 100x That no contest vs DC should be a DQ and the DQ for Hamil should be a NC or a win. Just switch them around and everything is fine

NC Contest? No Contest Contest?

Jones cheated SO many times besides Hamil though, so many eye pokes he should have been DQed for..

The Rampage fight is fucking insane what he was allowed to get away with sticking his hand in Jacksons face half the match then just getting warnings when he actually eye poked him.

Back