Jones test positive for Cocaine - MERGED THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't be calling random people names? In the same breath you called me a fool. So on top of everything else, you're a hypocrite.

Internet tough guy? You have no idea how'd I'd act in real life, so that's baseless like everything else you've said.

We all have inadequacies. If you were a perfectly well adjusted person, you wouldn't be sinking in quicksand with me in this pointless argument at 3AM.

As for your reading choices, I may have misjudged you and I hespect that you're interested in the subject.

No I don't need food stamps, although in some places I could trade them for crack.

Messing with an internet tough guy and messing with random people are two different things. And how you act in real life doesn't have anything to do with acting like an internet tough guy. That's the point, isn't it?

And is killing time before 6 on Sherdog, watching the silly Gracie submission tutorial at Pride 5 on the Roku, a sign of poor adjustment? I actually feel pretty good about it.

Anyway, you're right in that the conversation is a bit tedious, so if you're done then enjoy your morning.

I think if you can't enjoy yourself without the use of a drug which gives you a certain feeling, then that is a flaw.
If you were fine mentally, you wouldn't need that drug.

I'd be a hypocrite to have a go at people who do any kind of drugs, that's not what I'm doing, but it's incredibly naive to think doing drugs is perfectly fine. It's not.

It doesn't make anyone a bad person. The majority of people aren't happy and content enough to go through life without using a drug which is simply used to make them feel better.

I understand that dependency can be a negative attribute if it's harmful in ways you wish it not to be.

This largely falls in line with the misconception that the majority of drug users are meth-addled zombies blowing AIDS patients in back alleys. The reality is even many infamous illegal substances like heroin or cocaine have a lower addiction rate than things like alcohol or nicotine, or fast food or gambling. Video games can be an addiction. Sex can be an addiction. Yoga and exercise can be an addiction.

If one can reasonably manage his or her life around the dependency, and if the dependency results in an experience they enjoy, then it doesn't have to be a bad thing.

Society tells us many things through artifacts of the incorrect past. The incorrect past still peddles chastity, modesty, and the protestant work ethic. The reality is that these things don't mean anything to everyone. People have to do what feels good and do their best to stay healthy.

Messing with an internet tough guy and messing with random people are two different things. And how you act in real life doesn't have anything to do with acting like an internet tough guy. That's the point, isn't it?

And is killing time before 6 on Sherdog, watching the silly Gracie submission tutorial at Pride 5 on the Roku, a sign of poor adjustment? I actually feel pretty good about it.

Anyway, you're right in that the conversation is a bit tedious, so if you're done then enjoy your morning.

The implication being that one would only be argumentative and disresepctful when safe behind a keyboard. I wouldn't say it because I couldn't possibly know who I'm dealing with.

Gracie tutorials rock.

I'm winding down after the nightshift. Glad to have blown off steam with you.

Not really, the whole situation is just pretty funny. Also peoples reactions over the recreational use of Cocaine.

My favourite part is apologizing by going to rehab.
Yep, recreational use of Cocaine requires rehab. Lmao give me a break

Ya they are probably going to laugh him out of rehab! He doesn't need rehab IMO, I don't know how much he was doing but I sincerely doubt he needs rehab, its just his knee jerk quasi-Xian answer to getting caught. Maybe the UFC said if he goes to rehab it would be the best....

Don't like JJ to begin with but this doesn't really change anything except I'm surprise...but I'm not. He's so young, and he got that christian nonsense pumped into his head at an early age, he has so much wealth, he is too immature.

At least this makes him look more normal(minus the rehab), more human to me, rather he does coke than go around being preachy

I think if you can't enjoy yourself without the use of a drug which gives you a certain feeling, then that is a flaw.
If you were fine mentally, you wouldn't need that drug.

I'd be a hypocrite to have a go at people who do any kind of drugs, that's not what I'm doing, but it's incredibly naive to think doing drugs is perfectly fine. It's not.

It doesn't make anyone a bad person. The majority of people aren't happy and content enough to go through life without using a drug which is simply used to make them feel better.

Spoken like someone who has never done drugs in there lives.

You're totally full after dinner, the desert cart comes around, you don't need it but you want a desert---if you can't enjoy yourself without eating a desert that gives you a certain feeling, I guess you have a flaw,

If you were fine mentally, you wouldn't need that desert.....

Everyone is flawed, drug user or not.

And I'm happy for people who have found sobriety, I just wish they'd keep it to themselves. It's not my fault you had a drinking problem.

I only mentioned issues I had because it's very relevant to this thread seeing as all I keep hearing is you can't comment on drugs unless you've used them to a certain extent.
Also I mentioned it so people didn't think I was anti drug.
I've also never said it makes me a better judge of drugs issues.

Spoken like someone who has never done drugs in there lives.

You're totally full after dinner, the desert cart comes around, you don't need it but you want a desert---if you can't enjoy yourself without eating a desert that gives you a certain feeling, I guess you have a flaw,

If you were fine mentally, you wouldn't need that desert.....

Funny that, considering I had major alcohol issues in the recent past, so I kind of know what i'm talking about when it comes to addiction and being controlled by drugs.

And your example is laughable. The buzz or high you get from eating a desert is not in the same ballpark as getting high on any drug.
You know that so it's bizarre that you resorted to using it.

Why you're so defensive about drug use says a lot.

Has anything come out that he is addicted to coke or that he just dabbles once in a while?

Has anything come out that he is addicted to coke or that he just dabbles once in a while?

Nobody knows for sure but I would say it's very likely he had quite a problem with it.
Not just because he's gone into rehab but because he clearly had no control over his usage of it.

'Judgemental' isn't a typo.

It's a common mistake people make trying to spell 'judgmental'.

If you're going to call people idiots for exposing how ignorant and socially inept you are, then at least refrain from reinforcing your own demonstrable stupidity by misspelling a pretty basic word while calling your superior an idiot.

But hit me back with a 'your mom' line or whine about my username when you get exposed

[YT]hrSVCh7wEK0[/YT]

The rehab stunt is nothing more than damage control. UFC more than likely put Jones up to it in an attempt for all parties to do what they can to save face imo...

UFC lost all integrity quite a while ago (at least in my eyes), but this is just fucking pathetic.

Sadly I don't think we're gonna get closure on this.

By the time they test him again, if they even do, he'll be back to normal and he can use the coke and hard training as reasoning for his low levels...they won't push the issue, it'll just be accepted and he'll be more careful in future.

Sadly I don't think we're gonna get closure on this.

By the time they test him again, if they even do, he'll be back to normal and he can use the coke and hard training as reasoning for his low levels...they won't push the issue, it'll just be accepted and he'll be more careful in future.

It won't "just be accepted".... lol.

Nothing may ever come of it from a morally corrupt governing infrastructure... but you'd be a fucking idiot to keep buying the product or bet on the fights.

Nothing may ever come of it from a morally corrupt governing infrastructure... but you'd be a fucking idiot to keep buying the product or bet on the fights.

agreed. with the ppv's bleeding money as it is, plus the lawsuits and now all of this, alot of people are gonna be hesitant to buy into whats being sold

I'm on your side, I meant it'll just be swept under the rug, Dana and Bones will give serious, concerned interviews and public statements and they'll hope it doesn't come up again.

I don't buy the product (although I did buy this last PPV, as the dl was taking too long) and being from the UK, never have as it comes when you subscribe to the sports channels. And I used to bet on the fights, in small amounts, but don't anymore.

#P4P

10897996_343705592482294_6088601222728764628_n.png

Cocaine can stay in your system and be detected in urine 2-4 days after use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back