Jones test positive for Cocaine - MERGED THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

And it's " To each his own." And you should strive to NOT be perceived as an adolescent in life when trying to sound intelligent.

Yep probably a mistake I shouldn't have made but I'm on my phone and its early morning tbf.

I tested positive for stupidity, my defence is human error.

You're telling people that people do drugs and I'm the idiot for thinking you're a fool?

Tell us some more, smart guy. How do balloons stay in the air? How does ice float?

And spell judgmental correctly if you're going to call people idiots, you fucking schmuck.

Typos? Is that it? You're really bad at this. I'm currently feeling sorry you.

Typos? Is that it? You're really bad at this. I'm currently feeling sorry you.

'Judgemental' isn't a typo.

It's a common mistake people make trying to spell 'judgmental'.

If you're going to call people idiots for exposing how ignorant and socially inept you are, then at least refrain from reinforcing your own demonstrable stupidity by misspelling a pretty basic word while calling your superior an idiot.

But hit me back with a 'your mom' line or whine about my username when you get exposed—because, you know, your username is way cool.

Vastly more interested in his fishy T/E ratio.

That didn't happen naturally.

Matt M said:
The weird thing, is that the people who do or have done, almost seem to look down on people who don't/haven't. I've never quite understood that.

I thought it was just the culture over here and i see you're also from the UK, so if you know anyone who does coke or even ketamine they'd be welll up for an argument if you started saying anything against cokeheads or the drugs themselves. I know a few lads who I'm quite close with and they would jump at a chance to argue with me if I did such a thing, they'd also use the everyone does it argument.

'Judgemental' isn't a typo.

It's a common mistake people make trying to spell 'judgmental'.

If you're going to call people idiots for exposing how ignorant and socially inept you are, then at least refrain from reinforcing your own demonstrable stupidity by misspelling a pretty basic word while calling your superior an idiot.

But hit me back with a 'your mom' line or whine about my username when you get exposed

And what of the original point? Did you ever really have one?

I'd harp on a misspelled word too if I didn't have anything of substance to say. All you've offered is that " people know people do drugs." Obviously not. If you were so superior you would read the fucking thread before chiming in with spellcheck like a baby who made a boom. Be proud, because that's as good as it gets for you. This has been your crowning achievement in life.

My "original point" is you sound like a fool preaching that people do drugs, while calling random people names and shit like you are someone.

Looks like I've roused some deep-seeded inadequacies, though. You just keep sinking in the quicksand. You should be used to this feeling by now.

Hit me with a 'your mom' tag, son. Come on now. Internet tough guys like yourself always react this way. It's nothing if not symptomatic of a miserable, worthless life.

I thought it was just the culture over here and i see you're also from the UK, so if you know anyone who does coke or even ketamine they'd be welll up for an argument if you started saying anything against cokeheads or the drugs themselves. I know a few lads who I'm quite close with and they would jump at a chance to argue with me if I did such a thing, they'd also use the everyone does it argument.

I think the combination of it being illegal and having the whole rock and roll thing about it, is often one of the reasons people get into it.
It is certainly the most glamorous drug around and there is no doubting that's the reason some people almost seem to boast about using it.
Which is a bit sad really.

This shouldn't be a debate about People who do illegal drugs VS People who don't.
That's what it's turning into.

The weird thing, is that the people who do or have done, almost seem to look down on people who don't/haven't. I've never quite understood that.

I think it's quite the opposite. This forum is rife with people who know nothing about drugs and are shitting all over Bones like he's the worst human being possible.(That honor belongs to Shogun Rising)Half of them are probably drinking a beer while they're doing it and oblivious to the fact that everyone around is doing some kind of drug.

I think the combination of it being illegal and having the whole rock and roll thing about it, is often one of the reasons people get into it.
It is certainly the most glamorous drug around and there is no doubting that's the reason some people almost seem to boast about using it.
Which is a bit sad really.

It used to offer a lot of utility, but with the availability of adderall that's covered by insurance

I think it's quite the opposite. This forum is rife with people who know nothing about drugs and are shitting all over Bones like he's the worst human being possible.(That honor belongs to Shogun Rising)Half of them are probably drinking a beer while they're doing it and oblivious to the fact that everyone around is doing some kind of drug.

Quote me putting down drug users, fool.

I was just on here yesterday recommending Jeffrey Miron's Drug War Crimes to people interested in ending prohibition.

I put you down for thinking because you live in a bad neighborhood you're breaking news to people while calling them names like you're someone anyone has ever cared about or respected.

I think it's more people (very much rightly) condemning Jones for doing it and others instantly comparing cocaine to other legal drugs to try and swerve things away from something which Jones has clearly f*cked up with.
Whether that's because they love Jones or because they do drugs themselves and want to convince themselves that all is ok and in no way do they really need drugs to enjoy themselves. I don't know.

I used to need alcohol to enjoy myself when I was out. It's a deep personality flaw.
People need to realize that and stop kidding themselves. Whether it's using alcohol, cocaine or any other drug, it makes you a flawed human being.
People need to be more honest here.

We have the JBJ cocaine thread.

We have the JBJ PED thread.

Now, according to MMA Fighting he's being reviewed for perjury for allegedly lying about losing the Nike deal so is commission sanction would be less.

He isn't going to make it through the next year unscathed.... This is a train wreck in slow motion....

I think it's more people (very much rightly) condemning Jones for doing it and others instantly comparing cocaine to other legal drugs to try and swerve things away from something which Jones has clearly f*cked up with.
Whether that's because they love Jones or because they do drugs themselves and want to convince themselves that all is ok and in no way do they really need drugs to enjoy themselves. I don't know.

I used to need alcohol to enjoy myself when I was out. It's a deep personality flaw.
People need to realize that and stop kidding themselves. Whether it's using alcohol, cocaine or any other drug, it makes you a flawed human being.

What enables a person to decide someone's flaws?

Flaws with respect to what exactly?

A flaw, among other similar definitions, is a shortcoming toward perfection. What is your idea of perfection toward which you believe all people should be reaching?

My "original point" is you sound like a fool preaching that people do drugs, while calling random people names and shit like you are someone.

Looks like I've roused some deep-seeded inadequacies, though. You just keep sinking in the quicksand. You should be used to this feeling by now.

Hit me with a 'your mom' tag, son. Come on now. Internet tough guys like yourself always react this way. It's nothing if not symptomatic of a miserable, worthless life.

I shouldn't be calling random people names? In the same breath you called me a fool. So on top of everything else, you're a hypocrite.

Internet tough guy? You have no idea how'd I'd act in real life, so that's baseless like everything else you've said.

We all have inadequacies. If you were a perfectly well adjusted person, you wouldn't be sinking in quicksand with me in this pointless argument at 3AM.

As for your reading choices, I may have misjudged you and I hespect that you're interested in the subject.

No I don't need food stamps, although in some places I could trade them for crack.

What enables a person to decide someone's flaws?

Flaws with respect to what exactly?

A flaw, among other similar definitions, is a shortcoming toward perfection. What is your idea of perfection toward which you believe all people should be reaching?

I think if you can't enjoy yourself without the use of a drug which gives you a certain feeling, then that is a flaw.
If you were fine mentally, you wouldn't need that drug.

I'd be a hypocrite to have a go at people who do any kind of drugs, that's not what I'm doing, but it's incredibly naive to think doing drugs is perfectly fine. It's not.

It doesn't make anyone a bad person. The majority of people aren't happy and content enough to go through life without using a drug which is simply used to make them feel better.

Everyone is flawed, drug user or not.

And I'm happy for people who have found sobriety, I just wish they'd keep it to themselves. It's not my fault you had a drinking problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back