Jon Jones: Zero USADA Tests (as of 6/6/18)

Lol. Either he has exit the testing pool because they know he wont fight in a long time or usada has been corrupted by UFC. I hope its the first but i fear its the latter.
Sometimes I do wonder this, but then I don't get why they would catch Jon twice, especially the UFC 200 one.

Why would you test somebody who's currently banned?
Because that's what USADA is supposed to do. It is random so maybe they haven't yet but even when you are serving a suspension, you are still open to get tested.

well all the people on here that think brock vs jon will happen in july or oct are wrong.

until brock reenters testing pool there no need to talk about him fighting again.

not sure what that has to do with me or my post .. Let's agree to agree

fuck Conor McDucker & Brock Lesnaroid

Last edited:
Why would you test somebody who's currently banned?
So they can't spend their ban roiding to fuck.

He has been tested during his suspension though..

So they can't spend their ban roiding to fuck.

He has been tested during his suspension though..
Decent point but another thing to consider is Jones' use of caffeine on fight night. He's going to pop for this as its monitored on the USADA website.

If you looked at Chad Mendes, as an example:
2016: 9 (All)
2017: 5 (All)
2018: 1 (Q1)

And he's been suspended since June 10, 2016.

The fact that USADA hasn't even tested Jones once is curious at best and worryingly suspicious at worst.

That's fairly normal.

I predict a 4 year suspension based on Mir's precedent.
Jones has been tested multiple times during his suspension

This post raises an interesting question. Should suspended fighters be required to undergo testing while suspended? I think they should, if they want to fight again.

There is a requirement that UFC fighters undergo a 6-month testing USADA testing period before fighting, but this is already being circumvented by "retiring" and "un-retiring" less than 6 months prior to the event.

Retirement loopholes aside, I think fighters caught cheating forfeit their rights to even the 6 month testing period prior to UFC returns. They should be required to test once every 3-4 months while suspended.
Your suspension has to be spent in the testing pool for you to get credit for time served

If you leave the testing pool your suspension is put on hold (as brocks was) until such a time as you return

So, I would like to thank the forum poster dimspace for pointing out to me in another thread that if you leave the USADA testing pool while suspended, your suspension becomes frozen. This is what happened to Brock Lesnar, who needs to re-enter the pool and serve the rest of his suspension.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/dana-white-says-wwe-star-brock-lesnars-coming-back-ufc/

Getting back to Jon Jones cheating the system -- he hasn't been tested by USADA in nearly 6 months, and there is no indication that he is actively in the USADA testing pool. If he were suspended, his suspension should be frozen now. However, because he keeps dragging out reaching an agreement with USADA, he is not technically suspended.

This means Jon Jones could go 1-2 years without being in the USADA testing pool before reaching an agreement on a suspension. Once he accepts a suspension, they will almost certainly give him credit for "time served", and he would re-enter the testing pool.

But this is ridiculous; this loophole allows Jon to be "suspended" without being tested, but not have his "suspension" frozen. Jon Jones should not be allowed to cheat the UFCs anti-doping program like this.

Last edited:
So, I would like to thank the forum poster dimspace for pointing out to me in another thread that if you leave the USADA testing pool while suspended, your suspension becomes frozen. This is what happened to Brock Lesnar, who needs to re-enter the pool and serve the rest of his suspension.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/dana-white-says-wwe-star-brock-lesnars-coming-back-ufc/

Getting back to Jon Jones cheating the system -- he hasn't been tested by USADA in nearly 6 months, and there is no indication that he is actively in the USADA testing pool. If he were suspended, his suspension should be frozen now. However, because he keeps dragging out reaching an agreement with USADA, he is not technically suspended.

This means Jon Jones could go 1-2 years without being in the USADA testing pool before reach an agreement with USADA. Once he accepts a suspension, they will almost certainly give him credit for "time served", and he would re-enter the testing pool.

But this is ridiculous; this loophole allows Jon to be "suspended" without being tested, but not have his "suspension" frozen. Jon Jones should not be allowed to cheat the UFCs anti-doping program like this.
He's still out though. What are you going to do about it? You can't involuntarily invade a person's privacy and take their piss without consent? He's still out. And an agreement still has to be made.

Are we actually surprised Juicehead will find any way to cheat?

GOAT gonna GOAT.

He has the best fight IQ ever so I’m not surprised he’s getting over on ol’ USADA.

if jones has left the testing pool, he would have to serve the entire extent of his suspension to be eligible to fight again. not sure what's the issue here. if he's not tested while being in the pool, then yeah, that's a bit shady

Back