Jon Jones: Zero USADA Tests (as of 6/6/18)

Checked USADA's website and Jones has yet to be tested as of 6/6/18, which means he hasn't been tested anywhere from 6-9 months.

cant believe my eyes
giphy.gif

Checked USADA's website and Jones has yet to be tested as of 6/6/18, which means he hasn't been tested anywhere from 6-9 months.
They are letting him get through his cycle...

Or Jones has taken himself out of the testing pool, which means the suspension won't begin retroactively.
They revoked his license, I have no idea what impact that has on testing.

Bones will be back next year! Can't wait!

Bones will be back next year! Can't wait!
Mir got two years for the same substance as a first time offender. Jones is a second time offender, he'll get more than two years, sorry to disappoint you.

Mir got two years for the same substance as a first time offender. Jones is a second time offender, he'll get more than two years, sorry to disappoint you.

Why are you so obsessed about Jones being gone for as long as possible? It’s fucking weird.

Why are you so obsessed about Jones being gone for as long as possible? It’s fucking weird.
ob·sess
əbˈses/
verb
past tense: obsessed; past participle: obsessed
preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually, intrusively, and to a troubling extent.
I've spent a couple of minutes out of my day thinking about Jones' situation, I'd hardly say that constitutes as being obsessed over it <Lmaoo>.

I wouldn't know, I don't follow social media at all (let alone Jones).
You dont have to if you keep up with the forum. There is always some obsessed nuthugger quick to make a thread about their social media. Someone posted some deadlifting video recently.

He's pulling pro-strongman deadlift numbers while not tested by USADA.

is normal

Back