Jon Jones would destroy every fighter that has ever lived In their primes Including Fedor

"At least he's in jail" lol so if I am worse then him, I should be in jail am I right? go back to cucking for Jon Jones
Yes you should. Not all people "who don't agree with being gay". In this instance just you.

Hey look I found a picture of basedgodfedor.

170812072518-01-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

Thats not something to be proud of.

He believes Jon can destroy any fighter even though Jon couldn't destroy all fighters he did face. His nickname is also "MescalineDreams". Does anything he says even matter?

He believes Jon can destroy any fighter even though Jon couldn't destroy all fighters he did face. His nickname is also "MescalineDreams". Does anything he says even matter?
Good point.

Good point.
It's a thread to be taken with a grain of salt. Clearly.

Someone puts a peyote reference In their name, It means they're not meant to be taken seriously? I believe that says more about your own stupidity than mine.

Thats not something to be proud of.
I do not kick people when they're down. I support them even when they're at their worst. People make mistakes, bad ones but we are all human. We all make mistakes. We all have dark moments. Humans are more than their struggles. The most Important thing that truly defines you as a man Is how you come back from that.

A concept that's lost on many, mostly petty weak Individuals such as yourself.

But, you do you.

The one time he actually fought a legit fighter his own size a lot of people thought he lost so...

I do not kick people when they're down. I support them even when they're at their worst. People make mistakes, bad ones but we are all human. We all make mistakes. We all have dark moments. Humans are more than their struggles. The most Important thing that truly defines you as a man Is how you come back from that.

A concept that's lost on many, mostly petty weak Individuals such as yourself.

But, you do you.
Yes, I would count a hit and run with a pregnant woman a dark moment. Glad you can support him through that. Why stop there though? Theses plenty of people in dark places doing 25+ in prison. You should go support them too. After all, its not the decisions we make that define us, but how much we apologize for it afterwards right?

It's a thread to be taken with a grain of salt. Clearly.

Someone puts a peyote reference In their name, It means they're not meant to be taken seriously? I believe that says more about your own stupidity than mine.
So its my fault that everyone has weird names + your 4k posts and I took you seriously? Your not thinking too clearly today are you?

So its my fault that everyone has weird names + your 4k posts and I took you seriously? Your not thinking too clearly today are you?
be careful or he will pm you and call you names (true story)

Yes, I would count a hit and run with a pregnant woman a dark moment. Glad you can support him through that. Why stop there though? Theses plenty of people in dark places doing 25+ in prison. You should go support them too. After all, its not the decisions we make that define us, but how much we apologize for it afterwards right?
I think you're missing the point, but I'm not surprised.

Jon was also a smart guy with a ton of potential, very talented, with a bright future. He's someone that you still acknowledged had greatness within him even though he fucked up and made some horrible mistakes. People like that are complicated, It's really hard to define their worth as a human, character and souls based on their trials n tribulations..however dark and fucked up they may be. It's not a matter of supporting every fucked up criminal that exists In the world. Talented people with greatness Inside them will make mistakes, really bad ones at times. The most Important thing Is using those struggles as fuel to become better, stronger and smarter as a man. It's about how you come back that defines you

That said, my whole philosophy on why I would support a guy like Jones even through the dark times Is pointless to explain to someone like you. You can barely see past your nose.

Real recognize real.

Last edited:
I think you're missing the point, but I'm not surprised.

Jon was also a smart guy with a ton of potential, very talented, with a bright future. He's someone that you still acknowledged had greatness within him even though he fucked up and made some horrible mistakes. People like that are complicated, It's really hard to define their worth as a human, character and souls based on their trials n tribulations..however dark and fucked up they may be. It's not a matter of supporting every fucked up criminal that exists In the world. Talented people with greatness Inside them will make mistakes, really bad ones at times. The most Important thing Is using those struggles as fuel to become better, stronger and smarter as a man. It's about how you come back that defines you

That said, my whole philosophy on why I would support a guy like Jones even through the dark times Is pointless to explain to someone like you. You can barely see past your nose.
So people with talent get a pass on doing bad things. while the rest of us have just pay up and take accountability for our actions. Good to know. I feel bad for you.

So people with talent get a pass on doing bad things. while the rest of us have just pay up and take accountability for our actions. Good to know. I feel bad for you.
I do not think you read anything i just said. nobody gets a pass and everyone has to take accountability for their actions.

Move along child, there's nothing more here for you.

Back