Jon Jones would destroy every fighter that has ever lived In their primes Including Fedor

What an impressive OP. Lol.

Including the fighters that he has fought and didn't "destroy"?

Mighty Mouse would spank his long lanky ass. :)

I wouldn't say everyuone. But a prime Fedor would be a 1 round for Jones.

He hasn't tested heavyweight waters yet; until then I'll reserve judgement but TS may not be that far off if he said "anyone LHW and below."

Congrats, enjoy getting triggered by anyone that doesn't share the same worldview as you :)
I'm perfectly fine not sharing the same worldview as someone who sees being gay as a negative, and uses it as a way to deride people. You're no better than James Alex Fields. Actually you're worse. At least he's in jail.

"Jon Jones would destroy every fighter that has ever lived In their primes Including Fedor"

I agree.

prime Igor takes him out quick!

giphy.gif

I'm perfectly fine not sharing the same worldview as someone who sees being gay as a negative, and uses it as a way to deride people. You're no better than James Alex Fields. Actually you're worse. At least he's in jail.
ah yes, anyone who doesn't agree with homosexuality should be thrown in jail.

Nice strawman. I never said that. Keep trying to climb out of that intolerant hole you've dug yourself into.
"At least he's in jail" lol so if I am worse then him, I should be in jail am I right? go back to cucking for Jon Jones

Back