Jon Jones would destroy every fighter that has ever lived In their primes Including Fedor

First page murdered TS other than a few jones nuthuggers.

Stipe, Werdum and Reem beat jones easily and don't even get me started on a prime fedor.

You can also add prime Cain, JDS and probably Crocop

Fedor would Longshank prime Jones
giphy.gif

it woult take exactly one low kick from a prime CroCop to completely vaporize those brittle knees...

Too bad he can't prove it

<mma1>

You can also add prime Cain, JDS and probably Crocop

Yes to all three of those, cro cop would jack his legs up with kicks and prime Mirko had excellent takedown defense.

Hell I would add Barnett and Big Nog to the list too.

...except he wouldn’t get the chance because he’s a first class fuck up.

<{hughesimpress}>

Wouldnt last 1 round against Fedor in a Pride ring.

We can speculate, but Jones has popped, so we know he's a cheat.

And I don't think the best fighter in the world suddenly decides to start cheating while at the top, I believe he's been dirty from day one most likely.
'We can only sspeculate on others because they didn't test positive.'

'Except Jones; he's been using the whole time.'

We all know the tests are inadequate. They're is no test on earth that can distinguish natty athletes from enhanced athletes. Theyre all on PEDs; they're professional athletes, chief.

Is that why Gus pieced him up?
Why he won't move to heavyweight and cuts that weight everytime?

Not even mentioning the dickpills aka his NFL brothers supplements.

Fedor never cut weight to avoid HW, despite clearly being small enough to easily make LHW.

If his fight camp for Daniel Cormier is any indication, then he wouldn't be able to hold a candle to any of those fighters in their prime. Certainly not by snorting crack cocaine and doing steroids.

The Jones that beat DC would really beat Fedor up bad.. Even the Fedor fans know it. They will never admit it. But they know it..

Back