Jon Jones will win a UFC title in 2018

I can't wait till this is all said and done, trust me I will be here and on behalf of Jon Jones I WILL be laughing in your face! I suggest you get mentally prepaired for his comeback this year.

lol, on your 10th account, after you've been banned again?

Sure, see you in 2021, when that day finally rolls around. ;)

lol, on your 10th account, after you've been banned again?

Sure, see you in 2021, when that day finally rolls around. ;)
Like I said get ready.

Come the 27th, I'll be right here ready to roast you to death.

Last edited:
tiger woods is a wasted talent? Are you insane? the guys won more tournements than any golfer in history...the guy was unbeatable for so long...only his numerous back injuries have prevented him from winning...he hasn't wasted any talent...the guys was winning tournements since he was a kid.
Yes Tiger is...When you dominate like he did.. and then your world is flipped upside down and you miss the cut 90% of your touraments yes.
Jones was unbeatable so long as well, just had to stay off the drugs... Just like Tiger with hookers..
They've had almost parallel careers

Should Jones ever win a UFC title again, it will be more than likely stripped from him with weeks from another failed drug test or arrest. Can't fix stupid.

I'm still shocked that a healthy amount of people think either D.C. or Jones can beat Stipe

His underratedness is underrated <Goldie11>

I agree Stipe is underrated. Although to be fair, Cormier is 13-0 as a Heavyweight sooooo i don't think people are wrong to think he can win this, it's actually a solid matchup.

Be as sarcastic as you want but this is how the year will be capped off.

Jon Jones UFC world heavyweight Champion 2018!
What other thing you can also predict about him ?? ... Domestic abuse?, sex change?, being link with the Mobb? etc...

What other thing you can also predict about him ?? ... Domestic abuse?, sex change?, being link with the Mobb? etc...
All these things that are very unlikely to happen so I see what you're trying to say; however, I disagree with your stance.

And this is no prediction.

This is a prophecy. Jon Jones will be UFC world heavyweight champion in 2018.

It's not up for debate. Jon Jones is more than likely going to be fighting in 2018.

Judging by the UFC's money fight priority, they will book him in a super fight at heavyweight against the winner of D.C. vs Stipe. More than likely D.C.

Just imagine Jon Jones first fight at heavyweight for a world title, near the end of the year around Christmas time! That will do numbers. Especially if it's the trilogy fight where D.C. came from at heavyweight!

well the guidelines say he getting 2 years so your WRONG.

he has to know what he putting into his body and when u taking supplements you know your taking a risk.

if he was smart he never taken any supplements to never risked this happened twice.

Nah He has the mentality of a guy you can't hold down.

No matter how bad you want to see him fall it will never happen because he will never break wilt or even bend at the hopes of the weak minded. Jones still fights on because it's who he is. Let's entertain your crippled sheep logic for a second and say he did hypothetically take an oral steroid, if he did, he did it for an advantage, the same reason Cormier and every other fighter uses proformance enhancement. Not because he feels like he "needs" it. I'd be damned if I stepped in an octagon clean against a sport full of guys on proformance enhancing drugs. So first of all stop with the double standards.

Second stop with the narritave that Jones needs a mental edge. Mother fucker you have to be a warrior to even do this job. No ammount of steroids would give someone like you the courage to step in that octagon with an ally brawler let alone the best in the fucking world.

Like I said Jon Jones is the type of guy that if you knock him down 9 times he'll get up 9. Which is much more than I can say about some lame ass skeptic he criticizes from the safety of his parents home and does absolutely nothing but shit post on sherdog all day.

I can't wait till this is all said and done. Trust me I will be here and on behalf of Jon Jones I WILL be laughing in your face! I suggest you get mentally prepaired for his comeback this year.
What a way to nuthugging... It hurt my eyes.

All these things that are very unlikely to happen so I see what you're trying to say; however, I disagree with your stance.

And this is no prediction.

This is a prophecy. Jon Jones will be UFC world heavyweight champion in 2018.

<Huh2>

What a way to nuthugging... It hurt my eyes.
It's not nut hugging it's an observation. He has an inner belief. Knock him down 9 times and he'll get up just as many. Unbreakable while men like you are easily broken.

Prediction: @JonnyBones will make a "Jon Jones will fight in 2018" thread tomorrow, and the day after that....

I agree Stipe is underrated. Although to be fair, Cormier is 13-0 as a Heavyweight sooooo i don't think people are wrong to think he can win this, it's actually a solid matchup.
He's 13-0 against far, far inferior competition. Cormier is great, I like him a lot. BEAST and a legit heavyweight. But he never fought a top 5 heavyweight. The others were on the fringe of the top ten at best.

I just think Stipe is a completely different nightmare than anyone D.C. has ever fought at any weight class

The chances of him getting busted for steroids again in 2018 is much greater than his odds of being champion.

Back