Jon Jones will win a UFC title in 2018

If Jones wasn’t such a screw up dude would be no questioned GOAT and would be as big of a star as McGregor

Is that all you can say? Post a bunch of meaningless gifs? I guess we'll have to sit back and see it all unfold won't we. I'll be back here to rub it in your face.

Yawn...

Your cheating hero is going to be sitting out all of 2018.

Keep dreaming and believing tho.

It's not up for debate. Jon Jones is more than likely going to be fighting in 2018.

Judging by the UFC's money fight priority, they will book him in a super fight at heavyweight against the winner of D.C. vs Stipe. More than likely D.C.

Just imagine Jon Jones first fight at heavyweight for a world title, near the end of the year around Christmas time! That will do numbers. Especially if it's the trilogy fight where D.C. came from at heavyweight!

Be as sarcastic as you want but this is how the year will be capped off.

Jon Jones UFC world heavyweight Champion 2018!

no.gif

Yawn...

Your cheating hero is going to be sitting out all of 2018.

Keep dreaming and believing tho.
I'm not dreaming, like I said the time for talk is about done. It's time for Jon Jones to start power lifting and putting that solid weight on for the move up. Time for Jones to show you dweebs what true victory is all about! A good man will fall 9 times and get up 9. Jon Jones has the mentality of someone who will never truly lose.

If Jones wasn’t such a screw up dude would be no questioned GOAT and would be as big of a star as McGregor

would he have won all those matches if he wasn’t on steroids? we will never know. If he had done everything off steroids he would be undisputed goat

I'm not dreaming, like I said the time for talk is about done. It's time for Jon Jones to start power lifting and putting that solid weight on for the move up. Time for Jones to show you dweebs what true victory is all about! A good man will fall 9 times and get up 9. Jon Jones has the mentality of someone who will never truly lose.

Except that he doesn't.

He has the mentality that he needs to CHEAT to win, hence why he keeps getting busted.

If and when he does come back, let the count-down til his next screw up begin.

If anything has been proven, it's Jons track record of endless idiocy.

would he have won all those matches if he wasn’t on steroids? we will never know. If he had done everything off steroids he would be undisputed goat
Funny thing is I still think econo bones beats all his roided up opponents including D.C. Go jump in a lake.

It's not up for debate. Jon Jones is more than likely going to be fighting in 2018.

Judging by the UFC's money fight priority, they will book him in a super fight at heavyweight against the winner of D.C. vs Stipe. More than likely D.C.

Just imagine Jon Jones first fight at heavyweight for a world title, near the end of the year around Christmas time! That will do numbers. Especially if it's the trilogy fight where D.C. came from at heavyweight!
Lol at counting Stipe out already.

Not gonna happen.

Even if he did win another title this year, we are just waiting for the next big drama with him, he would probably hold the belt for a few weeks before the next big drama, sad to say but it seems inevitable with him. If its not peds, drugs, cars or the police it will be something else. Always feel like some major fuck up is around the corner with him, it follows him like a bad smell

Except that he doesn't.

He has the mentality that he needs to CHEAT to win, hence why he keeps getting busted.

If and when he does come back, let the count-down til his next screw up begin.

If anything has been proven, it's Jons track record of endless idiocy.
Nah He has the mentality of a guy you can't hold down.

No matter how bad you want to see him fall it will never happen because he will never break wilt or even bend at the hopes of the weak minded. Jones still fights on because it's who he is. Let's entertain your crippled sheep logic for a second and say he did hypothetically take an oral steroid, if he did, he did it for an advantage, the same reason Cormier and every other fighter uses proformance enhancement. Not because he feels like he "needs" it. I'd be damned if I stepped in an octagon clean against a sport full of guys on proformance enhancing drugs. So first of all stop with the double standards.

Second stop with the narritave that Jones needs a mental edge. Mother fucker you have to be a warrior to even do this job. No ammount of steroids would give someone like you the courage to step in that octagon with an ally brawler let alone the best in the fucking world.

Like I said Jon Jones is the type of guy that if you knock him down 9 times he'll get up 9. Which is much more than I can say about some lame ass skeptic he criticizes from the safety of his parents home and does absolutely nothing but shit post on sherdog all day.

I can't wait till this is all said and done. Trust me I will be here and on behalf of Jon Jones I WILL be laughing in your face! I suggest you get mentally prepaired for his comeback this year.

So its not up for debate because...? Because Malki Kawa said so? LOL

He is his biggest problem. Besides his DQ loss; he has no issues in fight.
Such a waste of amazing talent. He's pretty much the Tiger Woods of Fighting

do people really want another jones/dc fight...jones has already beaten him 2x...how many more times are they going to fight?

tend to agree w/ you

do people really want another jones/dc fight...jones has already beaten him 2x...how many more times are they going to fight?
Until D.C. hits the decline and stops oblitrerating lesser fighters in the upper divisions.

He is his biggest problem. Besides his DQ loss; he has no issues in fight.
Such a waste of amazing talent. He's pretty much the Tiger Woods of Fighting

tiger woods is a wasted talent? Are you insane? the guys won more tournements than any golfer in history...the guy was unbeatable for so long...only his numerous back injuries have prevented him from winning...he hasn't wasted any talent...the guys was winning tournements since he was a kid.

Funny thing is I still think econo bones beats all his roided up opponents including D.C. Go jump in a lake.

We will never know.... he might have ...he also might have lost some of those matches, no thank you lakes are quite cold now

Back