Jon Jones will win a UFC title in 2018

He's 13-0 against far, far inferior competition. Cormier is great, I like him a lot. BEAST and a legit heavyweight. But he never fought a top 5 heavyweight. The others were on the fringe of the top ten at best.

I just think Stipe is a completely different nightmare than anyone D.C. has ever fought at any weight class

Uhhh Wut? Never fought top ten guys? The only difference is, Cormier fought them when they were relevant.
HW now is filled with broken old vets, with the exception of a green Ngannou.

And you realize the Strikeforce and UFC divisions merged right?
Bigfoot in 2011, Barnett in 2012, Nelson and Mir in 2013.

The only reason he went down to 205 was because he's Cain's homeboy. There's a reason Cormier was asked to come back up.

Uhhh Wut? Never fought top ten guys? The only difference is, Cormier fought them when they were relevant.
HW now is filled with broken old vets, with the exception of a green Ngannou.

And you realize the Strikeforce and UFC divisions merged right?
Bigfoot in 2011, Barnett in 2012, Nelson and Mir in 2013.

The only reason he went down to 205 was because he's Cain's homeboy. There's a reason Cormier was asked to come back up.
i said never fought top 5. the rest were at the bottom of the top 10 when he fought them. stipe fought roy before cormier did, beat him worse than cormier did. mir was a shell of himself when cormier fought him and it was still a shitty fight.

none of them, at any point in their career, even approached stipe's level. Barnett and Mir were champs, they were great at their time, but they were never on stipe's level and were still far removed from their prime when cormier decisioned them.

i said never fought top 5. the rest were at the bottom of the top 10 when he fought them. stipe fought roy before cormier did, beat him worse than cormier did. mir was a shell of himself when cormier fought him and it was still a shitty fight.

none of them, at any point in their career, even approached stipe's level. Barnett and Mir were champs, they were great at their time, but they were never on stipe's level and were still far removed from their prime when cormier decisioned them.

Far removed from their primes?
He KO'd Bigfoot the fight after he beat Fedor, Bigfoot was 16-2, i enjoy your take on DC getting Stipe's leftovers fighting Nelson in the same year though, that's pretty funny. Also Mir, aside from having lost to JDS was one fight removed from breaking big Nog's arm.

Like i said, HW is the worst its ever been, so it's pretty funny you talkng about primes as though Stipe isn't beating up on the seniors tour.

Honestly, this really isn't s very bold claim. Against D.C. he's a heavy favorite and against Stipe he's likely close to even.

would he have won all those matches if he wasn’t on steroids? we will never know. If he had done everything off steroids he would be undisputed goat
No matter how much sense this makes, the people who the argument is made towards might as well have never seen it, because they refuse to acknowledge it.

Far removed from their primes?
He KO'd Bigfoot the fight after he beat Fedor, Bigfoot was 16-2, i enjoy your take on DC getting Stipe's leftovers fighting Nelson in the same year though, that's pretty funny. Also Mir, aside from having lost to JDS was one fight removed from breaking big Nog's arm.

Like i said, HW is the worst its ever been, so it's pretty funny you talkng about primes as though Stipe isn't beating up on the seniors tour.
Now you're just making shit up, Stipe's leftovers? No, I didn't say that. But Roy is trash and Stipe made him look like it. DC didnt. Simple as that. Mir was completely washed even when he broke Nogs arm, who was also washed. And that was in 2011, immediately following the REAL worst era in heavyweight history, when Brock was the champ after beating Randy fuckin Couture who was still heavyweight champ of the world LOL

So no, Stipe is not fighting in anything even resembling the worst era in heavyweight history, that would be your boys Mir and D.C.

Also, you can downplay Stipe's resume all you want. The Werdum he beat was the best Werdum we have ever seen. Werdum's best performance of his career, by FAR, was against Cain. Stipe slept him immediately following that. That was smack dab in the middle of what will probably go down as the best heavyweight win and defense streak we have ever seen. And Stipe is the best heavyweight MMA has ever seen.

You're gonna have to deal with that

Yes Tiger is...When you dominate like he did.. and then your world is flipped upside down and you miss the cut 90% of your touraments yes.
Jones was unbeatable so long as well, just had to stay off the drugs... Just like Tiger with hookers..
They've had almost parallel careers

You are completely wrong...Jones was doing well, only for a few years...while tiger has been dominating both as an amateur and pro since he was like 9 years old...he has won more tournements than any golfer in history...so it's not wasted talent....he didn't abuse drugs...he didn't get in hit and runs...his downfall was because of his injuries and back surgeries...you seem to know very little about him....

You are completely wrong...Jones was doing well, only for a few years...while tiger has been dominating both as an amateur and pro since he was like 9 years old...he has won more tournements than any golfer in history...so it's not wasted talent....he didn't abuse drugs...he didn't get in hit and runs...his downfall was because of his injuries and back surgeries...you seem to know very little about him....
Whatever you say champ

He's too much of a pussy to fight at HW.
1 He's not scared of an ugly ass part timing fire fighter who beat up men in a retirement home.

2 You as a man shouldn't call a guy who could beat the living hell out of you and take your girlfriend in front of you a pussy, if anything you're the pussy.

3 You're a loser on sherdog fall in line and respect real men who actually get in the cage and fight.

Last edited:
Only for a few years? Um No he's been dominant his entire carreer, the thing is he started very young winning the world title as an unstoppable rookie and has his whole career ahead of him. Still in this time frame he's had one heck of a carreer already surpassing hall of fame level.

hopefully he stays banned till 2020
Nah, punish him by making him fight Ngannou, Stipe and Werdum. Then after he loses to men his own size, he will retire and live on the street sucking cock for crack.

Nah, punish him by making him fight Ngannou, Stipe and Werdum. Then after he loses to men his own size, he will retire and live on the street sucking cock for crack.
I wonder what you lames look like talking all this bold shit,

And here you clowns are with this "his own size excuse"

You seem like the nerdy little unatheltic boys who got picked on by the taller stronger jocks

Height has little to nothing to do with fighting, when the short guy isn't a complete pussy who can't throw hands.

Jones has the esiest time cutting weight compared to any his opponents, eats pancakes mornings before weigh ins and comes in at barely under 205 and you still have the audacity to say he's oversized? Lol You insecure little Jon Jones haters and your delusions. I'm so glad his superiority over you causes you so much pain.

Oh Yeah and take Stipe out of that sentence. Werdum and Ngannou don't get it done either but Stipe would end up looking like the blue collar circus clown he is stepping into the octagon against Jones'. Stipe nothing more than a guy fighting overweight past their prime 40 year olds in the USADA era. Last time he fought someone born after 1983 he got knocked the fuck out LMFAO!

Stop idolizing that overrated dim wit with the funny name, DC is going to crush him along with your fantasies.

Last edited:
1 he's not scared of an ugly ass part timing fire fighters who beat up men in a retirement home

2 You as a man shouldn't call a guy who could beat the living hell out of you and take your girlfriend in front of you a pussy, if anything you're the pussy.

3 you're a loser on sherdog fall in line and respect real men who actually get in the cage and fight

You sound pretty triggered.

I'm a fan of pussy too... I just prefer mine to be female.

You sound pretty triggered.

I'm a fan of pussy too... I just prefer mine to be female.
Jones could litterally walk in your house sit on the couch and watch tv apart from you being a pussy and shooting him there ain't a damn thing you could do about it.

Jones could litterally walk in your house sit on the couch and watch tv apart from you being a pussy and shooting him there ain't a damn thing you could do about it.

I wouldn't do anything about it anyway.

I'm sure he'd break out some of that good cocaine in no time and I got lots of stripper friends he'd like. None of those fat New Mexico ones either.

By the way... you should actually learn how to spell 'literally' before attempting to use it in sentences.

Back