Jon Jones vs Yoel Romero

Jones would likely make romero look like a fool and derail all the hype

at 205. who do you got, and why?
kifuXL5.jpg

Yeah but 20 pounds + difference is just stupid to compare fighters in these divisions.
Yoel has fought in both lol. He's he same height/sizeas Cormier who is champ. most of Cormier's weight comes from fat. its stupid to say Yoel is too small for 205

Jones has beaten scarier opponents than Romero. He went toe to toe with a guy that dumps HWs on their heads and punished him every round. Yoel would not hold up to that kind of onslaught. His usual take round 2 off to conserve energy for round three tactic would not fly in five rounds.

Matter of fact I think it's bizarre that he's as highly ranked as he is without ever doing five rounds.

Yoel has fought in both lol. He's he same height/sizeas Cormier who is champ. most of Cormier's weight comes from fat. its stupid to say Yoel is too small for 205

So what you're saying is right now yoel is the same size as fight ready jones/cormier.

Do you know how stupid that sounds now?

Yoel cutting those 40lbs per fight, sounds legit...

So what you're saying is right now yoel is the same size as fight ready jones/cormier.

Do you know how stupid that sounds now?
youre really starting to come off as a cuck.
Yes Romero is the same size as Cormier. I never said he was the same size as Jones/ do you know how utterly retarded you seem?

youre really starting to come off as a cuck.
Yes Romero is the same size as Cormier. I never said he was the same size as Jones/ do you know how utterly retarded you seem?

You're trying to apply size comparison between two different fighters when you completely ignore pre-cut size of the higher, you're just a moron at this point that can't support his own argument.

You're trying to apply size comparison between two different fighters when you completely ignore pre-cut size of the higher, you're just a moron at this point that can't support his own argument.

I don't think you even have a point. you're not even responding to my statements correctly. work on reading comprehension.

I don't think you even have a point. you're not even responding to my statements correctly. work on reading comprehension.

You don't even understand the meaning of size, you're that stupid you believe height is the only size comparison,, you're a complete waste of oxygen.

"reading comprehension" when you initially responded to my post about something I never even said because you were too stupid to understand the initial post to begin with.

Dumbest cunt alive you are.

Jones would neutralise then dominate an exhausted and undersized Romero.

Might even get his first finish in years.

Jones is a good fighter, not great. The reason no one has won against him is because no one so far has gameplanned for him correctly

They all chase him down like morons only to be oblique kicked and elbowed

A good counter fighter will make him come to them and beat him soundly. The LHW division needs a Cody Garbrandt but I'm not sure when that will happen
Okay..

Back