Jon Jones vs Yoel Romero

Romero would knock Jones out cold.

And lol at the Cavalcante gif. Worst early stoppage ever.
That loss is as legit as the Hamill loss is for Jones.

You don't even understand the meaning of size, you're that stupid you believe height is the only size comparison,, you're a complete waste of oxygen.

"reading comprehension" when you initially responded to my post about something I never even said because you were too stupid to understand the initial post to begin with.

Dumbest cunt alive you are.

typical neckbeard insults with no valid argument, reported for cuckoldry.

meanwhile a meisha Tate and schaub fan<36>

Last edited:
jonjones.jpg

Holly wins

Wow. What a sexy girl

Feijao was pretty legit back then. took out king mo In his prime as well
He as borderline top 10, prob around 12/13, which was good.
Not anywhere near even 2017 version of Jones though.
Could he land something and ko Jon, absolutely.
But I highly doubt he would, Jones is way too long and would jab Yoel to oblivion.

Might be close until Romero gasses. Then Bones destroys him!!!

Jones 8 out of 10.

Jones struggles with long strikers aka Gus. Jones has bad takedowns if he is forced to try and take the guy down, but good takedowns on a guy trying to rush in to get inside his range. From the clinch and ground game Jones is tough as can be. But as a striker, Jones gets by with superior range, but a guy just as long with crisper technique like Gus gives him fits.

DC and Rumble (and Yoel) should be no problem for Jones if he returns anywhere close to his prime.

He as borderline top 10, prob around 12/13, which was good.
Not anywhere near even 2017 version of Jones though.
Could he land something and ko Jon, absolutely.
But I highly doubt he would, Jones is way too long and would jab Yoel to oblivion.
Hard to say exactly where you'd rank him. He was the strikeforce LHW champ at one point for a reason though.

but yeah, the yoel he faced was still green..and It represented his first real step up In competition. He's come a long way since then, his striking has improved leaps and bounds.

In terms of a jon / yoel match..Jon almost certainly wins. Yoel Is definitely the type of fighter that's dangerous for almost anyone at this point though. I'd like to see it, It's a more intriguing matchup than jones DC.

Jones eye gouges his way to a UD.

and that's the point.
when is the last time Yoel fought at LHW, and why did he drop to MW...Bro!
All I see is fighter getting better and winning every one of his fights.. I don't give a shit about weight class woulda coulda shoulda..

As good as Yoel is, he would get picked apart from distance and possibly finished. You can't be smaller than Jones and win unless you are prime Fedor.

Back