Jon Jones still lets "Yes Men" control his life

Ok not quite Blackmail but essentially is trying to let them know that if Jon is ruled as guilty and a lengthy suspension is dealt out that he will make claims about USADA's credibility. In my opinion USADA would look less credible if they let Jon off.
He's either delusional and doing some Joel Osteen positive thinking in hopes he gets more pay days or they have in fact paid some people off and know he will be back in 2018.

NOT TRUE

Halodrol is a pro-hormone (designer steroid disguised as a supplement) which converts to 4-chloro(turinabol) once ingested.

It is manufactured by companies that also sell other kind of regular supplements. So it could have been contamined with other "natty" suppz in the factory.

Do i believe thats what happened? Im not saying i do...
Do i give a fuck? No... just want to see him back <Moves>

Not sure what is your experience with anabolics, but your statement above is not fact

Please cite a credible reference.

You fail to realize the power of lawyers. They are all over the USADA trying to create a sliver of doubt. Once the doubt is established, Jones will be fighting in 2018.

so far there is no doubt. he popped twice for a riod not a supplement. face it he a CHEATER.

not sure what state lets u list riods.

You're not paying enough attention here.

I quoted TS saying that ignorance is no excuse(confirmed by his first suspension), and added in failing to list whatever "tainted supplement" on the doping control form at the time of testing AGAIN, which is also a violation and reduces the possibility of reduction.

You questioned whether listing the supplement means anything due to the fact that he tested for roids.

I pointed out that it could lead to additional punishment for aggravating circumstances. If his team found some "tainted supplement" to claim that he was taking AGAIN, he could be given time for aggravating circumstances for lying/failing to report AGAIN in addition to the substance penalty.

It's not about listing roids, it's about listing whatever supplement he's going to claim was tainted.

TLDR: JBJ could get an additional 4 years for failing to list whatever "tainted supplement" his team digs up.

You're not paying enough attention here.

I quoted TS saying that ignorance is no excuse(confirmed by his first suspension), and added in failing to list whatever "tainted supplement" on the doping control form at the time of testing AGAIN, which is also a violation and reduces the possibility of reduction.

You questioned whether listing the supplement means anything due to the fact that he tested for roids.

I pointed out that it could lead to additional punishment for aggravating circumstances. If his team found some "tainted supplement" to claim that he was taking AGAIN, he could be given time for aggravating circumstances for lying/failing to report AGAIN in addition to the substance penalty.

It's not about listing roids, it's about listing whatever supplement he's going to claim was tainted.

TLDR: JBJ could get an additional 4 years for failing to list whatever "tainted supplement" his team digs up.

doesn't matter jon cheater PERIOD.

but no where would a fighter be able to list roids as something he takes.

Lmao

Just Google "what halodrol converts to in the body"

WTF....

I asked for a reference because your prior post was nonsense, I knew it but politely asked for a reference rather than call the post out for what it was - garbage.

I asked for a reference because your prior post was nonsense, I knew it but politely asked for a reference rather than call the post out for what it was - garbage.
Yeah... call the post garbage but doesnt provide any counter evidence while asking for evidence, which i just provided

LMAO

you are the biggest garbage and joke i have ever seen in this website, dumb, stupid and contradictory while thinking you know shit.

have you ever heard of the dunning-kruger effect? go educate yourself in general, then on steroids

imbecile

last I checked boxing isn't mma so who gives a shit about jon jones.

like the ufc or usada would let him box any way
If you training fighting sport then they are yours inspiration

Yeah... call the post garbage but doesnt provide any counter evidence while asking for evidence, which i just provided

LMAO

you are the biggest garbage and joke i have ever seen in this website, dumb, stupid and contradictory while thinking you know shit.

have you ever heard of the dunning-kruger effect? go educate yourself in general, then on steroids

imbecile

I can tell you are a pretty smart guy.....

Last edited:
Back