Jon Jones still lets "Yes Men" control his life

Mcgregor's UFC

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
His current manager's latest statement is the largest indication Jon has still yet to change and still surrounds himself with the wrong people. On top of his constant lies and now cheating scandal his manager essentially called out USADA

"If USADA is a respectable organization, there’s a 95-percent chance ‘Bones’ returns to UFC in 2018"

I'm sure USADA is loving this as clearly he's trying to blackmail them, but it's not going to work! Jon still not fessing up and for once holding himself accountable for his actions just shows how little Jon has learned in his last 5 years.

Anyone who knows anything about steroid cycles understands there is a minuscule chance that Jon has a tainted supplement with TBOL. And even if that were true USADA has lived by the statement that " Ignorance is not an excuse" as he should be getting all of his supps tested before he takes them.

Blackmail?

Ok not quite Blackmail but essentially is trying to let them know that if Jon is ruled as guilty and a lengthy suspension is dealt out that he will make claims about USADA's credibility. In my opinion USADA would look less credible if they let Jon off.

Jon Jones lets the coke control his life.

giphy.gif

Ignorance is not an excuse" as he should be getting all of his supps tested before he takes them.

He probably also failed to list whatever tainted supplement he claims it is on his doping control form

If Jones comes back then Usada is not a respectable organization neither is the UFC.

If USADA lets him off, it's 99% likely that it is warranted and not because of any perceived corruption.

USADA is completely independent from the UFC. The UFC has no say in USADA procedure/sanctioning. Maybe I'm just old school, but if USADA comes down and says that Jones didn't do anything intentionally, I believe that there would be credible evidence to back that up. That doesn't just go for Jones. It applies to anybody.

Incoming hate mail in 3, 2, 1....

curious he said 95 and not 99.99 %

<WellThere>

Still not over it huh?
I am not saying he does or doesn't do drugs, but I don't see any yes men controlling his life, his makes his own choices and I don't think anyone can intervene and have him listen.
To me the idea he is allowing some " yes men " control his life and career is pure conjecture and I don't see fitting evidence.

Back