Jon Jones still lets "Yes Men" control his life

In march Wilder and Joshua have there's fights and Jon Jones is in hell trying to come back. In sad moment we come and what great thing could be. Unbelievable

True. Solid proof. A good non-yes man manager would have talked shit about Jones and said chances are he will be banned for life.

His current manager's latest statement is the largest indication Jon has still yet to change and still surrounds himself with the wrong people. On top of his constant lies and now cheating scandal his manager essentially called out USADA

"If USADA is a respectable organization, there’s a 95-percent chance ‘Bones’ returns to UFC in 2018"

I'm sure USADA is loving this as clearly he's trying to blackmail them, but it's not going to work! Jon still not fessing up and for once holding himself accountable for his actions just shows how little Jon has learned in his last 5 years.

Anyone who knows anything about steroid cycles understands there is a minuscule chance that Jon has a tainted supplement with TBOL. And even if that were true USADA has lived by the statement that " Ignorance is not an excuse" as he should be getting all of his supps tested before he takes them.

usada is respectable and knows that it the 5% that is dirty so enjoy your 2 plus years at home.

If USADA lets him off, it's 99% likely that it is warranted and not because of any perceived corruption.

USADA is completely independent from the UFC. The UFC has no say in USADA procedure/sanctioning. Maybe I'm just old school, but if USADA comes down and says that Jones didn't do anything intentionally, I believe that there would be credible evidence to back that up. That doesn't just go for Jones. It applies to anybody.

Incoming hate mail in 3, 2, 1....

but they always say people have to know what going into there bodys so the dog ate my homework defencemeans SHIT.

face it jon is a cheater

I am not saying he does or doesn't do drugs, but I don't see any yes men controlling his life, his makes his own choices and I don't think anyone can intervene and have him listen.
To me the idea he is allowing some " yes men " control his life and career is pure conjecture and I don't see fitting evidence.

his yes men are his drug dealers.

In march Wilder and Joshua have there's fights and Jon Jones is in hell trying to come back. In sad moment we come and what great thing could be. Unbelievable

lasy I checked they are boxers so has nothing to do with jon jones.,

Do you really expect a pro athlete to fess up to using PEDs?

His current manager's latest statement is the largest indication Jon has still yet to change and still surrounds himself with the wrong people. On top of his constant lies and now cheating scandal his manager essentially called out USADA

"If USADA is a respectable organization, there’s a 95-percent chance ‘Bones’ returns to UFC in 2018"

I'm sure USADA is loving this as clearly he's trying to blackmail them, but it's not going to work! Jon still not fessing up and for once holding himself accountable for his actions just shows how little Jon has learned in his last 5 years.

Anyone who knows anything about steroid cycles understands there is a minuscule chance that Jon has a tainted supplement with TBOL. And even if that were true USADA has lived by the statement that " Ignorance is not an excuse" as he should be getting all of his supps tested before he takes them.
you seem to believe he's an unwilling (unwitting?) participant.

he's probably an addict that left rehab after 36 hours.

he's not an unwilling participant. he has all the means to change. but he has to want to.

until then, litigate and deny til you die is his motto.

latest

Ok not quite Blackmail but essentially is trying to let them know that if Jon is ruled as guilty and a lengthy suspension is dealt out that he will make claims about USADA's credibility. In my opinion USADA would look less credible if they let Jon off.

What claims could he make?

You are correct. Ultimately, whatever is in his blood/urine is his responsibility.

BUT, even USADA recognizes things called mitigating circumstances and aggravating circumstances.

Aggravating circumstances would be an attempt to cover his tracks, dilute his sample, masking agents, etc etc etc

Mitigating circumstances would be tainted supplements, unintentional use, doctor-prescribed medicine, etc etc etc.

IF (and that's a big if) it was a tainted supplement, Jon would have to supply a bottle of whatever he took both opened and unopened if possible. Then, USADA would go out and independently buy that same supplement themselves in an effort to ensure that Jon or his team did not tamper with the evidence to make him look innocent. If all that came back in Jon's favor like it did with Means and Romero, then that is a legitimate mitigating circumstance that would significantly reduce any sanctions. That's why they only received 9 months or whatever it was. They're still punished for what they put in their body (as you stated), but USADA is not going to throw the book at someone who's able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they didn't do anything with the intent of cheating.

but they always say people have to know what going into there bodys so the dog ate my homework defencemeans SHIT.

face it jon is a cheater

If USADA lets him off, it's 99% likely that it is warranted and not because of any perceived corruption.

USADA is completely independent from the UFC. The UFC has no say in USADA procedure/sanctioning. Maybe I'm just old school, but if USADA comes down and says that Jones didn't do anything intentionally, I believe that there would be credible evidence to back that up. That doesn't just go for Jones. It applies to anybody.

Incoming hate mail in 3, 2, 1....

You fail to realize the power of lawyers. They are all over the USADA trying to create a sliver of doubt. Once the doubt is established, Jones will be fighting in 2018.

And? What are lawyers without any proof of their case?

You fail to realize the power of lawyers. They are all over the USADA trying to create a sliver of doubt. Once the doubt is established, Jones will be fighting in 2018.

Anyone who knows anything about steroid cycles understands there is a minuscule chance that Jon has a tainted supplement with TBOL
NOT TRUE

Halodrol is a pro-hormone (designer steroid disguised as a supplement) which converts to 4-chloro(turinabol) once ingested.

It is manufactured by companies that also sell other kind of regular supplements. So it could have been contamined with other "natty" suppz in the factory.

Do i believe thats what happened? Im not saying i do...
Do i give a fuck? No... just want to see him back <Moves>

Not sure what is your experience with anabolics, but your statement above is not fact

Back