Jon Jones Snitched to Get a Lighter Sentence

do you tell them before hand that they're the fall guy?

do they know they're the fall guy?

or they find out after?
They know ahead of time, it’s like their role in the company and they have to be willing to get paid to do it so that the player can continue to make money for everyone.

He snitched on Werdum the day before he announced his retirement. High-value target Werdum.

Can't wait to find out who gets suspended next LOL.

so is it really snitching if thats like their job?
No, that is kinda my point. That all happened in 2014 or prior. His brothers play in the NFL so it’s somewhat relevant. I’m saying I think it’s possible that USADA has been duped into thinking he is turning people in, but that the people/person he turns in may in fact be paid by him to take the fall for this so that Jones can continue to make money for him and his entourage, including the fall guy.

USADA's goal is to clean up the SPORT, not focus on particular individuals. So of course they will make deals with cheaters to get more information about other cheaters. Jones reputation is already tarnished regardless of how long his sentence is, so USADA had the opportunity to kill several birds with one stone. You can question if Jones should be allowed to compete against clean athletes so soon, though.

I got a good laugh out of this situation too.

No, that is kinda my point. That all happened in 2014 or prior. His brothers play in the NFL so it’s somewhat relevant. I’m saying I think it’s possible that USADA has been duped into thinking he is turning people in, but that the people/person he turns in may in fact be paid by him to take the fall for this so that Jones can continue to make money for him and his entourage, including the fall guy.
my problem with this theory is that, if this is some nobody taking the fall, would they really care enough to make that deal with him? it would make more sense if this was a bigger name

and also.. why didn't this happen sooner? if he had this ''fall guy'' ready to get ''snitched'' on... seems more like he just gave in

"Cro Cop also takes umbrage with an offer he said USADA made to him. USADA, per Cro Cop, said it would consider reducing his suspension if he informed the agency about other fighters using performance-enhancing drugs. There is a rule about that in the UFC's anti-doping policy, called "Substantial Assistance in Discovering or Establishing Anti-Doping Policy Violations

"Offering a fighter that the suspension will be reduced if I snitched on someone, it is below every level, That's how I see it. If I'm guilty punish me, but don't come with that kind of offer. And if you punish me for being completely negative, which means i didn't use any prohibited substance, you cannot give me the same punish [as others]."

Cro Cop goat

my problem with this theory is that, if this is some nobody taking the fall, would they really care enough to make that deal with him? it would make more sense if this was a bigger name

and also.. why didn't this happen sooner? if he had this ''fall guy'' ready to get ''snitched'' on... seems more like he just gave in
Maybe it was a last resort, or maybe he found a fall guy during all this time after lawyers went through every last option. Maybe he really did snitch. Who knows. I only mention that it was suggested at the rookie symposium for the same league his brothers played in.

UFC going to go full wwe and hire fake cops to arrest some tomato can undercard in the cage next card

Jones' next bag gonna be laced with fentanyl for that permanent KO.

I think he told USADA who framed him and got reduced suspension because of that. He must have had some proof
You may be the most naive Sherdogger ever. A once in a lifetime kind of naive to think Jones was framed and/or is innocent.

Like it or not, but snitching is very important source of information. And without offering lighter sentences, how else do you think they would get anyone to snitch?

Everyone seems to think like snitching means throwing another fighter under the bus. But what if it's more significant than that? Like pointing out where all that shit comes from? Because it has to come from somewhere, unless you think guys who get punched in the face on daily basis know how to cook their own steroids. If it's something like that then I'm glad they have that clause and use to to coax Jones to rat someone out. Why? Because:

1) Bringing down some dope business is more important for the sports (not just MMA but others too) than keeping Jones away from MMA for two more years

2) During those two years Jones is guaranteed to fuck up so he'll take himself out of the picture anyway

Bullshit. USADA's job is to prevent cheating in sports. Jon is one of the most successful cheaters this sport has ever seen. Taking him out for 4 years is a big deal and sends a strong message. Letting him off the hook sets a terrible precedent and busting some random supplier wont change anything.

Back