Jon Jones Snitched to Get a Lighter Sentence

Can you show me the text where it says that he snitched?

In other words, you’re cool with snitching even when you’re guilty yourself.
I'm cool with one of the best fighters, ever, fighting again. The snitching meme on Jones is tired and in this instance he's not doing anything unique. Sonnen agreed to assist CSAC, on air, during one of his fiascos.

“I’ve always been a person who tries to do the right thing in life, for the most part,” said Jones. “I’m no angel, but I was always the kid who snitched on the kids who had pot. I don’t want to offend the pot smokers out there, but I was kind of just a snitch. I was just down for people doing the right thing. My parents kind of raised me to be a good guy. I’ve always been down for the good side, I guess.”
What a load of bullshit. This from the cocaine using, weed smoking, pregnant lady baby killing, hit-and-running steroid popper.

Hope his dick pills get tainted again.on the first test. F him

So he's a criminal, a cheat, a liar and a snitch. Damn. You mofos respect this dude??

Can you show me the text where it says that he snitched?

Some of you are legit tards and unless it says he dun snitched on some goofs you will continue to plead his innocence.

It says multiple times in USADA's decision that Jones cooperated with and provided substantial evidence pursuant to article 10.6.1 (the article which details how a fighter can get reduced time based on telling)

So here we have a guy who smashes into a pregnant woman and runs instead of making sure she is ok, he thought by running he would save his own azz. POS MOVE... We have a guy who cheated numerous times in his career if not every single time, his under the cage to avoid testing to once again save his own azz, now this pos scumbg is ratting out fellow fighters to once again save his own azz.

After everything i still was a fan of jones, i really wanted to see him back in the cage BUT NOW THIS?!? A fkn rat!?!! I am sick to my stomach, i cant believe how big a pos jones is. He will continue to do wrong and he will continue to save his own azz. i actually fkn HATE this guy now!!! i hate him more than rockhold!!!! and thats saying ALOT! FU JON JONES !!! its a good thing ur not letting anyone post on ur social media sites because i would rip u apart just like all the other mma fans who hate ur rat azz guts!

So he's a criminal, a cheat, a liar and a snitch. Damn. You mofos respect this dude??
I was literally thinking about the exact same thing. I think he'll be goat of the cheaters for along time though

What can you say about this guy anymore.? Piece of shit is putting it lightly for this guy, and come on usda way to loose all your credibility, but the most hilarious part of this was Dana’s science cleared him claim what a fucking joke this sport has become

I'm cool with one of the best fighters, ever, fighting again. The snitching meme on Jones is tired and in this instance he's not doing anything unique. Sonnen agreed to assist CSAC, on air, during one of his fiascos.
I don’t particularly base anything as being cool or ok on Chael Sonnen’s actions.
Regardless of whether you’re ok with a proven cheater being a snitch, you have to comprehend why others aren’t. Chalking the reactions up to just being salty was your post that I disagreed with.
If that’s still you’re feeling and you’ve confirmed you’re fine with Jones not getting punished appropriately for being a cheat then I guess we’re back to square one where we just simply disagree.

I don’t particularly base anything as being cool or ok on Chael Sonnen’s actions.
Regardless of whether you’re ok with a proven cheater being a snitch, you have to comprehend why others aren’t. Chalking the reactions up to just being salty was your post that I disagreed with.
If that’s still you’re feeling and you’ve confirmed you’re fine with Jones not getting punished appropriately for being a cheat then I guess we’re back to square one where we just simply disagree.
I didn't say anything was ok or cool, I said it wasn't unique. Don't remember anyone wanting to crucify Sonnen but idk
I like watching mma, I'm not looking for a husband for my daughter.
And, yes, most of the 'virtue posturing' is salty tears. Save your indignation.

I doubt he snitched on anyone.

USADA is running with this narrative to make it look like Jon found a loop hole and alleviate blame from themselves. So they can take the money and look less corrupt.

I don't really care about whether he's snitched on anyone, the guy was already so far gone that it takes a low life to support him these days.

I didn't say anything was ok or cool, I said it wasn't unique. Don't remember anyone wanting to crucify Sonnen but idk
I like watching mma, I'm not looking for a husband for my daughter.
And, yes, most of the 'virtue posturing' is salty tears. Save your indignation.
If it’s not ok then you can’t criticize anyone who states this fact. That’s my only point but we probably both agree our Sherdog opinions are not that big of a deal either way.

Back