Jon Jones Releases Statement

He’ll have another “toughest stretch of his life” in another couple of months

220px-Hausziege_04.jpg

donkey-.jpg

Last edited:
He was given a 45 month suspension, with 30 months taken off for snitching. The 30 months can be reinstated by USADA at anytime if they are unhappy with Jon's cooperation going forward or the quality of the info he's given.
Are you being serious? I thought the conditional period is 3 not 30 months?

"I want to thank all of you who have stood by me during the toughest stretch of my life." I also want to thank all of you who I've just sold out and knifed in the back so I could reduce the length of that stretch...

So a clean JJ is nothing but a can huh? I’m not a fan of his either but don’t be stupid.

Why would juice if you didn’t need to? Why risk suspensions and lost income? Do you think he’s juicing for shits and giggles? Don’t be stupid.

Bones is back - time for pregnant ladies to go into hiding.

Why would juice if you didn’t need to? Why risk suspensions and lost income? Do you think he’s juicing for shits and giggles? Don’t be stupid.

Why would you juice if you don’t have to? Please, you don’t be stupid. Everything you just said is stupid beyond belief. To say that only cans and shitty fighters juice is naive and just plain ignorant.

You must be new to not only MMA, but sports in general. People don’t cheat because they have to. It’s because they want to. Anything to gain an edge. I’m not condoning it, but elite fighters/athletes cheat all the time. If you don’t know that you are a child.

Well, stay humble, Jon.
Prove your fans and doubters what you can do.

But know there will be extra scrutiny, and no more fuckups!

Final form Jon Jones is actually MewTwo
So he was made by scientists?

There's a PED joke in there, but I'm too tired.

PS: Jones vs Blachowicz for the LHW belt is the fight to make.

i give him 6 months till he fucks up again.

But he's learned his snitch game now so it won't stick. He might switch managers to Abdel-Aziz and they can rat and snitch together.

But I love to see homeboy fight!

I assumed he’d thank usada and Dayna first.

Why would you juice if you don’t have to? Please, you don’t be stupid. Everything you just said is stupid beyond belief. To say that only cans and shitty fighters juice is naive and just plain ignorant.

You must be new to not only MMA, but sports in general. People don’t cheat because they have to. It’s because they want to. Anything to gain an edge. I’m not condoning it, but elite fighters/athletes cheat all the time. If you don’t know that you are a child.

A guy with multiple PED busts doesn’t feel he needs PEDs to compete at a high level? Right.

Back