Jon Jones Releases Statement

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

It’s difficult to express myself at this moment but I can definitely say my heart is filled with gratitude and appreciation. I want to thank all of you who have stood by me during the toughest stretch of my life. It has meant the world to me and always will. But now is the time to shift the focus front and center to the road ahead. Greatness is what I’m chasing and the path to reclaiming my throne is now officially open. Comeback Season begins now

Last edited:
i give him 6 months till he fucks up again.

3eql.gif

It’s difficult to express myself at this moment but I can definitely say my heart is filled with gratitude and appreciation. I want to thank all of you who have stood by me during the toughest stretch of my life. It has meant the world to me and always will. But now is the time to shift the focus front and center to the road ahead. Greatness is what I’m chasing and the path to reclaiming my throne is now officially open. Comeback Season begins now

Was hoping it would just be him posting this Gif
<JonesLaugh>

If Jones can stay clean and really tap into his fullest potential he can be so much greater than he has been.

USADA cleared the two GOATs of MMA. The pecking order has been reestablished

anderson-silva-vs-jon-jones.0.jpg

If Jones can stay clean and really tap into his fullest potential he can be so much greater than he has been.

But, like - what if the ultimate version of Jon is the unrestrained animal ?

The GOAT is back and it won't stop here. God Bless.

thats hoping real high

You sound like Luke Thomas after he beat DC second time.

Moral of the story is: snitch and take steroids

Definitely doesnt sound like a statement from an innocent man, gratefull isnt the right reaction to this scandal if you truly were innocent. A person that knew he wasnt guilty would have had a dissapointed and angry tone towards usada for being wrong

Where's the dummy that was calling for the 4 year suspension? I think he deleted his account?

I didnt read it cause he is full of shit. Hope he fights again soon though.

It's difficult for me to read this and clean the bullshit off my shoes at the same time.

Let's make a bet on how and when he is going to fuck up next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back