Jon Jones Releases Statement

L5HvklC.jpg

Fuck Jon and that rainbow.

lol John has a post like this every year. Cheers to him

Moral of the story is: snitch and take steroids
But not in that order.

I find it hysterical that a man who finds it impossible to take responsibility for his own actions is publically and shamelessly throwing others under the bus so he can escape serious repercussions. It’d be great if Jones could sort himself out, but once again escaping any strong discipline probably won’t encourage that.

Attempting to read this junk I realized I'm only interested in reading Jones one-liners. I've heard the typical "only God can judge me / try to do better next time" stuff from this guy too many times.

Statements like these are the problem (well, one of the problems) with Jones. It's why fans can't get behind him. He's fake.

He comes out with that "heart is filled with gratitude and rainbows and oh lordy jesus I'm so thankful for this and that" type of shit. Problem is no one believes it, probably not even himself.

The guy's fucked up more times than Mike Tyson in his prime, yet people always backed Tyson - he was an animal, he acted like it and never tried hide to it. Jones is not much different, savage fighter who's a drug addict and a screw up but has all the tools to be the greatest fighter of all time... but he says lovey dovey shit like this that's awkward and fake.

Can't be a bad boy at heart and act try to like a saint. No one's buying that shit. He's fucked up too many times to play a nice guy. The guy needs to go into full disrespectful cocky shit talker mode (like a Diaz bro but with coherent sentences). Fans would actually believe it's in his character.

Why doesn't he just turn full heel and stop pretending? People would respect him more in general if he just laughed at "his haters" and said there's nothing we can do about it and threw up dollar signs. He has taken this same tact several times before and it's retarded.

Now we wait for his next fuck up..

What will it be this time?

Arrested for selling pirated DVDs?
Arrested for smoking crack?
Arrested for money laundering??

The possibilities are endless with jones!

Is that the GOAT Jon Jones and his old grandfather who was considered good when MMA was in the prehistoric days?
Prime Silva walks thru the whole 2018 MW division. In fact, 42 years old Silva decisively beat top 10 and KO Machine Derek Brunson

The only positive in this will be Jones testing positive for something again before 2020, and seeing UFC/USADA bend the rules again to try and clear him. Maybe next time Jones will rat out his own brothers.

I want to see Cormier vs Jones 3 at HW next!

Back