Jon Jones reaction...

Good riddance to Jon Jones?

• Total voters
I don't care what his reaction is. Just get him out of here.

inwjxzo8ybuedd7smsce.gif

Basically I could go to the local bar and ask two hillbillies to fight and BAM! You have something more primal and exciting than anything the UFC can offer.

Thanks for the tip; it will probably cost less to watch a dozen bar fights than to order a single PPV.

Wrong noob.

He never stomped Chuck and would have got KTFO if he ever tried.

And the most complete? Completely rounded is about all.

lol sorry i dont see any iteration of chuck beating jones even as much as i dislike the guy theres not a single scenario where chuck is better than jones at anything

He's 'only the most complete fighter' as you say because he has cheated his whole career lol.

Give me a bat and put me in with the 125lbs ers and i bet you i beat mighty mouses record lol.

And i could probably get the most ko's in ufc history.

Sounds stupid but its the same its cheating.. and his accomplishments mean shit.

Gus would of beat him in the next fight anyway.

I see what youre saying but I dont think a baseballbat = taking roids for recovery lol look at all the other guys who get popped and didnt have the results Jones did. Infact look at all the guys who jones beat who also pissed hot. Vitor, Chael, Machida ect. Even DC had some fucking questionable T/E levels. Juice dont give you skill. if two roid monkeys fight we can conclude the winner was the better of the two not just on better gear, atleast i would.

lol sorry i dont see any iteration of chuck beating jones even as much as i dislike the guy theres not a single scenario where chuck is better than jones at anything

Better at KTFOing motherfuckers - how bout that?

You just expose yourself as nub

Speaking of Tony Farmer, looks like he bounced back. If he can get through 3 years of prison, maybe Bones could survive his suspension. I think Bones should just fight in Japan so he can at least make money.

"Comments disabled for this video."

Here's a short list of people who have cheated:

Jon Jones
Anderson Silva
Yoel Romero
Alistair Overeem
Lyoto Machida
Brock Lesnar
Hector Lombard
Chad Mendes
Gilbert Melendez
Ben Rothwell
Vitor Belfort
Thiago Alves
Kelvin Gastelum
Nate Marquardt
Donald Cerrone
Chael Sonnen
Frank Mir
Mirko Cro Cop
Jake Shields
Wanderlei Silva
Antonio Silva
Thiago Silva

Enjoy your "clean" sport.

You'll soon wake up to find that there is no one left.

Cry me a river. There is no point to having any testing if fighters can continue cheating and just get a slap on the wrist when they are caught.

Back