Jon Jones reaction...

Good riddance to Jon Jones?

• Total voters

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
When he gets a 4 year suspension?. I think it will be something like Tony Farmer.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

its over
kf1zsb.jpg

tumblr_njgtjv786h1s5djgpo1_500.gif

Last edited:
When he gets a 4 year suspension?. I think it will be something like Tony Farmer.

He will call his dealer. Man you said this stuff was undetectable but the new usada test found it. Your shout for the next pound of cocaine.

still the most complete fighter we've seen in MMA fucking shame he decided to be so stupid. He still stomped all of your favorite fighters tho juiced or not.

<OKC16>

Speaking of Tony Farmer, looks like he bounced back. If he can get through 3 years of prison, maybe Bones could survive his suspension. I think Bones should just fight in Japan so he can at least make money.

no that was a close and awesome fight. but if gus if your fav fighter then.

URGhrvm.gif

you have no room to talk bad about anyone else. Dudes in the uriah faber title fights tier. Now that Jones and rumble are gone, if DC retires he'd have a chance of getting a belt. unless someone else athletic and explosive becomes a contender
<puh-lease75>

still the most complete fighter we've seen in MMA fucking shame he decided to be so stupid. He still stomped all of your favorite fighters tho juiced or not.

<OKC16>

No juice Jones is a bum GTFO of here with your bullshit

Sorry I have only DC`s reaction, when he heard the news.
gKqNY.gif

Back