Jon Jones reaction...

Good riddance to Jon Jones?

• Total voters
still the most complete fighter we've seen in MMA fucking shame he decided to be so stupid. He still stomped all of your favorite fighters tho juiced or not.

<OKC16>

Definitely not the "most complete" fighter in MMA, but, he's one of the best to ever do it no doubt. He smashed a lot of my favorite fighters. But to suggest he had 0 skill because he got caught juicing is stupid, the steroids may have added some strength, some recovery time for his injuries, but his skill and technique is something to be amazed by.

I wish they just let everyone juice, who gives a shit. If everyone can juice, its an even playing field.

Definitely not the "most complete" fighter in MMA, but, he's one of the best to ever do it no doubt. He smashed a lot of my favorite fighters. But to suggest he had 0 skill because he got caught juicing is stupid, the steroids may have added some strength, some recovery time for his injuries, but his skill and technique is something to be amazed by.

I wish they just let everyone juice, who gives a shit. If everyone can juice, its an even playing field.

amen

latest

You guys actually enjoy the best fighters in the world being banned for years.

Fucking idiots.

still the most complete fighter we've seen in MMA fucking shame he decided to be so stupid. He still stomped all of your favorite fighters tho juiced or not.

<OKC16>

He's 'only the most complete fighter' as you say because he has cheated his whole career lol.

Give me a bat and put me in with the 125lbs ers and i bet you i beat mighty mouses record lol.

And i could probably get the most ko's in ufc history.

Sounds stupid but its the same its cheating.. and his accomplishments mean shit.

Gus would of beat him in the next fight anyway.

<OKC16>

Complete. Including eye pokes. He would have looked a lot more amazing without those and those pussy oblique kicks.

I like the cheaters being banned for years or forever. Has nothing to do with how good they are.

Here's a short list of people who have cheated:

Jon Jones
Anderson Silva
Yoel Romero
Alistair Overeem
Lyoto Machida
Brock Lesnar
Hector Lombard
Chad Mendes
Gilbert Melendez
Ben Rothwell
Vitor Belfort
Thiago Alves
Kelvin Gastelum
Nate Marquardt
Donald Cerrone
Chael Sonnen
Frank Mir
Mirko Cro Cop
Jake Shields
Wanderlei Silva
Antonio Silva
Thiago Silva

Enjoy your "clean" sport.

You'll soon wake up to find that there is no one left.

<OKC16>

Wrong noob.

He never stomped Chuck and would have got KTFO if he ever tried.

And the most complete? Completely rounded is about all.

I recognize that he's a uniquely gifted fighter.....who's completely fucked his prime years. So it's disappointing more than anything.

Here's a short list of people who have cheated:

Jon Jones
Anderson Silva
Yoel Romero
Alistair Overeem
Lyoto Machida
Brock Lesnar
Hector Lombard
Chad Mendes
Gilbert Melendez
Ben Rothwell
Vitor Belfort
Thiago Alves
Kelvin Gastelum
Nate Marquardt
Donald Cerrone
Chael Sonnen
Frank Mir
Mirko Cro Cop
Jake Shields
Wanderlei Silva
Antonio Silva
Thiago Silva

Enjoy your "clean" sport.

You'll soon wake up to find that there is no one left.
Most of them are gone, going or should be.

The loser in that clip are the fans as now we are stuck watching an inferior product.

Fact

Yeah, I suppose there are ways in which clean fighters are clearly inferior to juiced ones.

Yeah, I suppose there are ways in which clean fighters are clearly inferior to juiced ones.

You mean like;

- less exciting
- injured more often
- no freakish builds

Basically I could go to the local bar and ask two hillbillies to fight and BAM! You have something more primal and exciting than anything the UFC can offer.

Wrong noob.

He never stomped Chuck and would have got KTFO if he ever tried.

And the most complete? Completely rounded is about all.

Oh right...Rashad and Jackson stomped Chuck...but Jones wouldn't be able too?

LOL.

When he gets a 4 year suspension?. I think it will be something like Tony Farmer.

Bitch ass.
Beats the snot out of his girlfriend dragging her around by the hair and then faints like a little girl during sentencing.
Then his family wailing in the background as if he was innocent.

Disgusting.
<{clintugh}>

Back