Jon Jones on icy relationship with Dana White: ‘He’s shown me his true colors’

Jon should not want to go to war with Dana. This is the only fight he can't win.
If he can poke Dana in the.eye, he has a shot.
But really, this isn't that.harsh of a statement, when you think about it. It's more the "You let me down and don't love me, so I don't like you" variety.
Dana may try to patch things up in the future, although him making a commwnt that it needs to be addressed makes me think the opposite due to the "Dana said" rule.

Jones is a mess and Dana is probably right in this subject but... Fuck Dana.

No wonder Dana is such a Trump fan.

Across the board with Dana if you have been a fan of the sport for a while.. Randy Couture was Captain America, and another Golden Boy. Until he and Dana had issues on his contract. Then he was a POS and somebody Dana could barely stand. Then later on when Randy went to Bellator Dana called him every nasty thing in the book. From Tito, to Rampage, to Randy, to GSP, to Jones. Dana being Dana means he can't be trusted..

Two self-serving, egotistical miscreants aren't getting along? What a shame.

I hope Jones fully embraces the heel and turns to the darkside. I'd be more a fan of his true, genuine, personality disorder ridden act rather than his faux nice guy shtick.

Yes, please. Jones should drop the fake phony act that makes him out to be such a good guy. Go full heel mode!

What a dumbfuck.

"Gee, I just can't figure out why my boss started acting all distant, right after I got high, crashed my car, and didn't bother checking on the person I'd injured. It must mean he's just a bad person."

Jonesy should have learned that from the "fucking sports killer" line.

Besides Jones (and all fighters like him) is an idiot. He should never, EVER talk business with Dana or any member or UFC management without his manager present.

These fighters always amaze me with how much they work against their own interests.

No idea what youre going on about.

Not only that but he is on the edge of superstardom, if he could just keep his shit together.
He isn't a draw

Look at the results of the last few cards he headlined

Not a huge difference compared to Dc

Dana and Lorenzo saved his ass from going to prison.

Anyway, right now i don't think the ufc care if Jones does win or loses

He has fucked up a couple of times now
He can be a diva
He isn't that much of a draw
He wasn't going to prison.

“Dana White has reached out to me on at least four occasions, and I haven’t answered any of his calls or any of his text messages — that’s the reason we haven’t spoken,”

Jones said after a White interview this week in which the UFC official first revealed the distance between him and the UFC’s former No. 1 pound-for-pound fighter.

Jones (22-1) said he didn’t appreciate the treatment he received, considering what he had done for the UFC by dominating with eight consecutive successful title defenses in pay-per-view matches.

“I just feel like when you’re making the company money and you’re a pay-per-view draw and you’re ultimately putting money in his pocket, then you mean a lot to him,” Jones said of White.

“The moment you aren’t those things, you mean nothing to him, and he’s done a decent job of showing that. I felt completely abandoned by him … in a situation when I needed him the most.”

In a text message to the Los Angeles Times on Wednesday, White said of Jones’ comments: "Sounds like something he and I will eventually have to straighten out.” “I feel like he’s shown me his true colors, and now I have no desire to pretend like he cares about me or that we’re friends,” Jones said. “Unless he has something real pressing to talk to me about, I’d rather just talk to Ari Emanuel,” Jones said of the WME/IMG head who purchased the UFC last year for $4 billion.

“As of now, I look at Ari as my boss and as Dana as more the face and the voice of UFC.”

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing/la-sp-ufc-jones-white-20170726-story.html

<mma4> Feelz like hurt feelings on both ends Dana's story is well knownin dealings & Jon's actions are not completely blameless. Jon can still make the UFC mad loads of money especially in this new environment of entertainment mma that McGregor as ushered in Jones has enough fanz & foes just like Conor to watch him win/lose.

I like this. Our boy Jones has sure grown

7ght8xf56n-4.png

Fucking ingrate.

Jones thinks he's a draw? Lol bruh all the times he's fucked up and his PPV don't sell

Jon should not want to go to war with Dana. This is the only fight he can't win.
Wrong. If Jones beats DC and left to bellator, Connor retires after boxing match. UFC is pretty much done.

I truly believe Dana White is the biggest piece of shit in MMA. He's all about his ego and power. He even threatened Conor when it was rumored that he would pursue the Mayweather fight without the UFC. The sport needs less of a carny and more of a human being in his role.

No he shouldn't.
DUI X2
Hit and run
Came back to get something out of the car
Ran away after he got whatever
Handed himself in a day later while he sobered up

He is a ... ...

That should have got him a year in prison and a driving ban for 2 years

<mma1>

Anyway
From day 1
I laughed and said he was fake as fuck