Jon Jones on icy relationship with Dana White: ‘He’s shown me his true colors’

But... White is Jon's favorite color..

tumblr_ltugtoBafC1r5w7j2o1_500.gif

Wow the 500 million dollar president of a sport organization distances himself from an athlete when he does coke smashes into a pregnant woman and then runs back to the car to get his stash. Whatever could dana be thinking!!!!!

As bad as Jones is, I'll still take his word over Dana's.

Although I'd take almost anyone's word on Earth over Dana's.

How many events did he fuck up? How much BS did he bring upon himself and the UFC? Dana is supposed to be all pro Jones?

Jones playing victim.

Well if your name isn't Conor Dana doesn't give a shit, just ask any Champ who isn't Conor.

Honestly it is best not to deal with Dana at all. He is such a backstabber, and never shows any real loyalty. Who was more loyal or a better poster boy for the UFC than GSP? He was their golden boy for like 7 years. As soon as GSP said he wanted to take a break, Dana tossed him under the bus, made up lies and tried to publically embarrass him..

Dana and Lorenzo saved his ass from going to prison.

Anyway, right now i don't think the ufc care if Jones does win or loses

He has fucked up a couple of times now
He can be a diva
He isn't that much of a draw

He is literally their biggest draw outside of conor, gsp and Lesnar.

How many events did he fuck up? How much BS did he bring upon himself and the UFC? Dana is supposed to be all pro Jones?

Jones playing victim.
Dana is worth 378 million dollars after the sell, what did the fighters get? Reebok?

Jones can fight but fuck is he stupid.

Nobody who's done the shit he's done should be pointing fingers.

I hope Jones fully embraces the heel and turns to the darkside. I'd be more a fan of his true, genuine, personality disorder ridden act rather than his faux nice guy shtick.

He really needs to. As of right now, he's more of a tweener.

why is he even mad at dana i feel like dana always give jones a lot of slack and cover up for him

Sign that someone doesn't fully understand all the bullshit he has caused his boss

why is he even mad at dana i feel like dana always give jones a lot of slack and cover up for him

Professional/perpetual victimhood mentality. The guy fucks up everything he touches and then expects love/respect/etc...

If I did the things he has done at my work, my boss would fucking toss me out faster than yesterday's trash. He is privileged he still has a job.

Dana white is a scumbag but his job is not to be a psychologist or a fucking life coach, Jones got it wrong too.

Honestly it is best not to deal with Dana at all. He is such a backstabber, and never shows any real loyalty. Who was more loyal or a better poster boy for the UFC than GSP? He was their golden boy for like 7 years. As soon as GSP said he wanted to take a break, Dana tossed him under the bus, made up lies and tried to publically embarrass him..
No wonder Dana is such a Trump fan.

Back