Jon Jones NEEDED to cheat to win; no room for doubt whatsoever

I don't need you to answer because you are just assuming.

You don't know the real reason and you don't know if he's lose without them. Your just angry at him so you are lashing out as extreme as you can losing all common sense.

That's about the lamest response I've ever seen. Complete dodge. Nothing of substance. Childlike intellect.

Also, I'm not angry at anyone. But I will call a cheat a cheat. And that's just what Jones is. Multiple time cheat.

One thing ive learned from Sherog

"All cage fighters are afraid"

#fact

the tbol almot certainly didnt enter his system on the day of weigh-ins or in teh days in the lead up to the weigh-ins

there are two tests, the test for the actual turinabol, and the test for the long term metabolite of turinabol present after the turinabol has been excreted

had he taken it day of weigh-ins we would expect him to test positive for actual turinabol

but everything we have from his camp says that he tested positive for th long term metabolite ruling out weigh-in day ingestion
thanks for clarifying.

Too long, didn't read...

However, he didn't fail any tests the first time he beat Cormier (And did so when Cormier was 2 1/2 years younger).

Everyone can rant all they like about him being a lifetime cheater but he passed all his drug tests the first time around. Anyone accusing him of cheating for that fight is stating an opinion...

In fact in passed drug tests without issue for 22 of his 23 fights.

He could very well have been on PED's on it but without any form of proof, speculation is just that - speculation.
He passed the tests the first time around. The second time the fight was booked, Jones got pulled for testing positive for masking agents.

The third time the fight was booked, Jones tested positive for steroids.

You're telling me that Jones managed to beat DC clean the first time... then decided to cheat in the rematch- get caught, cry on tv... then come back, and cheat again- and this time ruin his career for good? You're telling me he won the first fight with no aide, and he had to cheat the next 2 times?

Sure dude, its speculation... but with a lot of merit. Obviously we can't state it as a fact. Like you said, he beat those tests.

But I dare you to make a thread saying that Jones was clean for his entire career with the exception of his 23rd fight, making 22/23 times clean. Go ahead and make that assertion, and lets see how people react to it.

Obviously Jon thought so
This.

Mentally, psychologically it appears to be the case.

Talent, skills wise... I and many others won't agree.

Only one mindset counts, and that's bones.

Damn shame, this whole thing.

He passed the tests the first time around. The second time the fight was booked, Jones got pulled for testing positive for masking agents.

The third time the fight was booked, Jones tested positive for steroids.

You're telling me that Jones managed to beat DC clean the first time... then decided to cheat in the rematch- get caught, cry on tv... then come back, and cheat again- and this time ruin his career for good? You're telling me he won the first fight with no aide, and he had to cheat the next 2 times?

Sure dude, its speculation... but with a lot of merit. Obviously we can't state it as a fact. Like you said, he beat those tests.

But I dare you to make a thread saying that Jones was clean for his entire career with the exception of his 23rd fight, making 22/23 times clean. Go ahead and make that assertion, and lets see how people react to it.

I'm not saying that at all. I have my suspicions as well but know one knows what actually happened and there is no way to go back in time and verify it again.

You seem to misunderstand the use of the word "assertion"... At no point have I ever said Jones has been clean for his entire career. This thread stated in bold "Jones needed to cheat to win against pretty much everyone he fought". There is zero proof to support that. His recent drug failures cast a dim light on his entire career yes but his prior fights are speculation only.

One could say as well that Anderson Silva cheated and used PED's his entire career because he failed a drug test.

What about Donald Cerrone? Another guy that failed a test. Did he use for his entire career?

I'm not saying that at all. I have my suspicions as well but know one knows what actually happened and there is no way to go back in time and verify it again.

You seem to misunderstand the use of the word "assertion"... At no point have I ever said Jones has been clean for his entire career. This thread stated in bold "Jones needed to cheat to win [against pretty much everyone he fough]t".

1) The underlined part is what this thread states, the rest of the quote is you. Read the OP

2) Thank you captain obvious for explaining the difference between speculation & fact.

Are you stupid? I know you read my post. In the 2 seconds it took you too quote me did you forget the first part of my sentence?

Lol, banned. Guy reminded me of when you take a nice walk then step in something smelly. Good riddance.

@Coolidge - it couldn't have happened to a better candidate.

Lol, banned. Guy reminded me of when you take a nice walk then step in something smelly. Good riddance.

@Coolidge - it couldn't have happened to a better candidate.
Yea when he straight up called me racist and tried to race-bait, I just ignored it. But then he was trying to provoke a bunch of others in the thread too, so I guess he deserved it.

For about 5 years I was probably his biggest or one of his biggest supporters here. I stuck with him through the DUI, the hit and run, the first bout with USADA all of it. There just comes a point where you have to get off that train. When he flunked another test now 3 weeks after the biggest win maybe of his whole career, it was clear to me he would never stop destroying his own legacy. For whatever reason he can't stop himself from making these bad decisions. It will be one hell of a 30 for 30 on his life one day. Sad for me to watch, and a lesson perhaps for others to not follow.

For about 5 years I was probably his biggest or one of his biggest supporters here. I stuck with him through the DUI, the hit and run, the first bout with USADA all of it. There just comes a point where you have to get off that train. When he flunked another test now 3 weeks after the biggest win maybe of his whole career, it was clear to me he would never stop destroying his own legacy. For whatever reason he can't stop himself from making these bad decisions. It will be one hell of a 30 for 30 on his life one day. Sad for me to watch, and a lesson perhaps for others to not follow.
Well said.

That's the thing, having defended him constantly, its all extra sour in the end.

And this is, the end.

This isn't a case like Anderson Silva - where he was old, coming back from what should have been a career-ending injury... after already losing his title... and popping once (and since been clean through USADA).

you're naive to think that the only time Anderson Silva doped was when he got caught for it.

A Brazilian version of "MTV Cribs" took a tour in his house [guided by him] and there syringe boxes on his drawers. This was at the height of his reign.

Lifetime juicer. would he have won the title off the juice. who knows. im glad he's gone.

This is absolute fact. Jones lacked the courage to fight without steroids. Silva was a lifelong cheating coward too
I had no idea steroids gave you nearly super human reflexes. Fuck, can you blame him if it does that?

you're naive to think that the only time Anderson Silva doped was when he got caught for it.

A Brazilian version of "MTV Cribs" took a tour in his house [guided by him] and there syringe boxes on his drawers. This was at the height of his reign.
I'm not speculating on the probable length of usage... im talking about the respective points in their career where they were busted for banned subtances

he just needs a more customized system to avoid detection.....like everyone else has.....

98%+ use PEDs....welcome to reality.....

if you think even 10% of the athletes who pass the drug tests are natty, youre out of your mind.....

because the tests suck, athletes have to use.....assuming your oppone nts are going to compete natty is dangerously stupid, which is why noone does it....

images

ibyTBARBhjGEVEPpPnCoBRx6xkbqDdPE8ebOyUZVVGt1XPsjqzHZA-Kv9pJ1glEmSqiJObHV=w200-h143-nc

Back