Jon Jones NEEDED to cheat to win; no room for doubt whatsoever

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This isn't a case like Anderson Silva - where he was old, coming back from what should have been a career-ending injury... after already losing his title... and popping once (and since been clean through USADA).

This is Jon Jones, in his athletic prime...after getting a pass based on technicality for testing positive for Cocaine and going to rehab for One day... After staying out of Jail despite a hit and run - likely while under the influence, and unfortunately that too the victim turned out to be a pregnant lady... After getting another chance for fucking up UFC 200 which was supposed to be a historic card- testing positive for masking agents and getting pulled out of the fight and having his title stripped for the 2nd time.

This Jon Jones, after all these extra lives he had gotten- chose to return once again while using steroids... after all that had happened, and I haven't even listen his questionable dirty tactics and what not, his beef with people who helped raise him in the the sport like Evans... not to mention threatening to kill a peer on live tv...

after everything that had happened... Jon Jones was given another chance by the world, and he chose to risk taking steroids anyways for his title fight against Daniel Cormier. After all that...

You're telling me this man didn't need steroids to win? He risked his very last chance - and the remainder of his say 10 years worth of a career... for shits and giggles?

I'm not buying. I have defended the man time in and time out on sherdog... but this time I'm going to have to call it for what it is - This is not a good man outside the cage, and this man is a cheater in the cage. No longer will I give the benefit of the doubt for being young and rich so fast, and being the most dangerous man on the planet from such an early age. Nah, normal human beings would learn by now.

Unlike Anderson Silva, whom we can cut some slack despite it leaving a bad taste in our mouth... this one with Jones we'll just spit out and never taste again.... cause we know its rotten meat, and we've had enough.

Last edited:
I thought people said it would not even have taken affect so quickly in the system.

He didn't take turinabol and he'd beat D.C. and anyone else regardless. He's in the process of having the title back in his possession. Get over it.

DC is a beast of a wrestler. Jon absolutely knew the threat of a TD and DC has no quit. Like, the low T/E from their first fight would suggest. Jones had to use in order to help him win. He knew the stakes.

Last edited:
Everyone who does steroids needs them to compete with normal males. It's because they have low testosterone. That's exactly why Jon needs dick pills too

He didn't need steroids to win.

He just took them anyway to have a bigger advantage or because he got to used to taking it while he was suspended.

DC is a beast of a wrestler. Jon absolutely knew the threat of a TD and DC has no quit. Like the low T/E from their first fight would suggest. Jones had to use in order to help him win. He knew the stakes.
DC said Jones was the strongest man he had ever fought. Interesting eh, considering DC competed in NCAA, Olympics...and @ HW in MMA against some really big dudes.

Now we know why.

He only took them to be a better powerlifter and got addicted to being a bad boy

This is absolute fact. Jones lacked the courage to fight without steroids. Silva was a lifelong cheating coward too

I thought people said it would not even have taken affect so quickly in the system.
He didn't just take it in between drug tests. The substance only showed up in one drug test because it was almost out of his system. You can piss clean one week and piss dirty the next. Detoxification is very unpredictable. The substance was probably almost out of his system and the weight cut and fight made it detectable again

He took the roids because he wanted an easy way out. All this faux ratiocination means zero.

He didn't need steroids to win.

He just took them anyway to have a bigger advantage or because he got to used to taking it while he was suspended.
Wrong. He took them because if he didn't take them he wouldn't be good enough to beat top fighters

He didn't take turinabol and he'd beat D.C. and anyone else regardless. He's in the process of having the title back in his possession. Get over it.
Either you're from Jackson Wink or you're one of the biggest cucks on Sherdog.

The fact that he thought he needed to cheat to beat DC means that he is automatically the loser before they even fought.

Back