Jon Jones NEEDED to cheat to win; no room for doubt whatsoever

kf1zsb.jpg

Jon _Bones_ Jones Sherdog MMA Stats.png

I get it Cod, but again you asking me to believe in sustained use for the steroid to be broken so far down that it's excreted from the body, I would have to believe this was from sustained use throughout the drug violation suspension or heavy enough where it shows up in his system.

You ever watch them true crime shows (I love'em) saw one where this woman decided to poison her cheating and abusive husband. Then she got a taste for death started poisoning everybody who knocked her door.

Just saying my boy could've been poisoned? Intentionally....

Damn! You just had to go there and call @dimspace to take me to science school hate dat brainey b!tch (jk you good peeps space)

@Codpiece you and me are always at odds, yet we cool? I'll always be a broken record on this be you believe he used or using and I'm not shocked that he popped more for dick pills with masking agent because I would get popped for rocket launchers too not that I need them (all the time) but who don't like a little support.

A4Wg_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

1. Yes, it is possible that he was framed. Given his history and previous test results it is just so damned unlikely.

2. Yes, we are cool. We rarely agree but you're one of the realest (most real?) guys on here. I'd grab a beer with you any time.

3. Well you do like to preach the benefits of dick pills. But you also aren't a pro athlete with any responsibility in that regard.

I get it Cod, but again you asking me to believe in sustained use for the steroid to be broken so far down that it's excreted from the body, I would have to believe this was from sustained use throughout the drug violation suspension or heavy enough where it shows up in his system.

You ever watch them true crime shows (I love'em) saw one where this woman decided to poison her cheating and abusive husband. Then she got a taste for death started poisoning everybody who knocked her door.

Just saying my boy could've been poisoned? Intentionally....

Damn! You just had to go there and call @dimspace to take me to science school hate dat brainey b!tch (jk you good peeps space)

@Codpiece you and me are always at odds, yet we cool? I'll always be a broken record on this be you believe he used or using and I'm not shocked that he popped more for dick pills with masking agent because I would get popped for rocket launchers too not that I need them (all the time) but who don't like a little support.

A4Wg_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
When Dimspace makes a thread and spends time typing, its always worth the read. Always very informative.

If he wasn't such a cunt about wmma I'd buy him a beer.

This isn't a case like Anderson Silva - where he was old, coming back from what should have been a career-ending injury... after already losing his title... and popping once (and since been clean through USADA).

How can you be so sure?

Lol at people making excuses for PED use. These same people would trash a fighter they don't support if they tested positive. Fucking hypocrites.

Cooliox I'm not gonna jump all over you because I honestly contributed to your like count but, on this I can't agree.

If you truly believe that Jon needed steroids to beat DC or any of the victims on his fight list what did the steroids give him? Superior fight IQ, the ability to best fighters at their own discipline, give him super strength? Specifically in DC's case what would that 24hr booster give or gave him in that fight?

Other than the some psychological boost that I'm juiced and feeling invincible I don't see what if any benefit can be garnered from popping or roid hours before a fight. Either you got what you got or you don't, roids/peds are not magic pills or needles those using still must rely on training & skill, I've seen more than a few known roided f*kers get owned by clean & just better fighters.

I don't condone drug use in sports and this post is NOT an endorsement of their use just statement saying roids don't make the man, the man makes the man.
He didn't take them hours before the fight. He cycled off them. The substance was at almost undetectable levels but the weight cut make it detectable again. Detox is fairly unpredictable, everybody is different and some people will hold onto substances longer than others. It is not uncommon at all to pass one drug test and fail one a week later, that's just how detoxification works.
Steroids help a fighter in so many ways. If a clean fighter can practice high kicks 100 times every day, roided fighters can train them 100 times twice a day. Steroids help you in so many different ways both mentally and physically. Jones would not have been a great fighter without steroids. He would have been a good fighter.

I didn't bother to read your jibberish. There is no way to prove that Jones needed steroids to win and the most likely scenario is that he did not need it to win considering he's extremely gifted in every area.

Jones would not have been a great fighter without steroids. He would have been a good fighter.

If everybody is on them according to Nate Diaz how come we don't see more GOAT great fighters in the UFC I have no doubt that a lot of fighters doing hot shotz to gin a edge but in the end it comes down to the man not the drug. To read some here one would get the impression if you take performance enhancers you become a unbeatable fighting machine that's just not true.

then yea, even then: @dimspace has helped clarify that the statement "he could only have taken it between weigh-ins and fight night" - is false.

the tbol almot certainly didnt enter his system on the day of weigh-ins or in teh days in the lead up to the weigh-ins

there are two tests, the test for the actual turinabol, and the test for the long term metabolite of turinabol present after the turinabol has been excreted

had he taken it day of weigh-ins we would expect him to test positive for actual turinabol

but everything we have from his camp says that he tested positive for th long term metabolite ruling out weigh-in day ingestion

I know by your posting, and the posting of others.

Do you know that when everybody is racist, nobody is racist? Not even the racists.

So do yourself and minorities in general and favor and stfu.

Thanks.

Do you know that when everybody is racist, nobody is racist? Not even the racists.

So do yourself and minorities in general and favor and stfu.

Thanks.
That's true, but not everyone on sherdog is racist. Thanks for adding nothing to the conversation.

That's true, but not everyone on sherdog is racist. Thanks for adding nothing to the conversation.

I would add a lot to the conversation if I got a shithead like you out of it. Crying racism at every turn and trying to devalidate legit arguments is holding us back much more than some rednecks that we don't listen to anyways.

This isn't a case like Anderson Silva - where he was old, coming back from what should have been a career-ending injury... after already losing his title... and popping once (and since been clean through USADA).

This is Jon Jones, in his athletic prime...after getting a pass based on technicality for testing positive for Cocaine and going to rehab for One day... After staying out of Jail despite a hit and run - likely while under the influence, and unfortunately that too the victim turned out to be a pregnant lady... After getting another chance for fucking up UFC 200 which was supposed to be a historic card- testing positive for masking agents and getting pulled out of the fight and having his title stripped for the 2nd time.

This Jon Jones, after all these extra lives he had gotten- chose to return once again while using steroids... after all that had happened, and I haven't even listen his questionable dirty tactics and what not, his beef with people who helped raise him in the the sport like Evans... not to mention threatening to kill a peer on live tv...

after everything that had happened... Jon Jones was given another chance by the world, and he chose to risk taking steroids anyways for his title fight against Daniel Cormier. After all that...

You're telling me this man didn't need steroids to win? He risked his very last chance - and the remainder of his say 10 years worth of a career... for shits and giggles?

I'm not buying. I have defended the man time in and time out on sherdog... but this time I'm going to have to call it for what it is - This is not a good man outside the cage, and this man is a cheater in the cage. No longer will I give the benefit of the doubt for being young and rich so fast, and being the most dangerous man on the planet from such an early age. Nah, normal human beings would learn by now.

Unlike Anderson Silva, whom we can cut some slack despite it leaving a bad taste in our mouth... this one with Jones we'll just spit out and never taste again.... cause we know its rotten meat, and we've had enough.

Stfu. Anderson is a career roider just like Jones. Stop spouting that bullshit anout his lwg. It has been proven

This is Jon Jones, in his athletic prime...after getting a pass based on technicality for testing positive for Cocaine and going to rehab for One day... After staying out of Jail despite a hit and run - likely while under the influence, and unfortunately that too the victim turned out to be a pregnant lady... After getting another chance for fucking up UFC 200 which was supposed to be a historic card- testing positive for masking agents and getting pulled out of the fight and having his title stripped for the 2nd time.

This Jon Jones, after all these extra lives he had gotten- chose to return once again while using steroids... after all that had happened, and I haven't even listen his questionable dirty tactics and what not, his beef with people who helped raise him in the the sport like Evans... not to mention threatening to kill a peer on live tv...

after everything that had happened... Jon Jones was given another chance by the world, and he chose to risk taking steroids anyways for his title fight against Daniel Cormier. After all that...

You're telling me this man didn't need steroids to win? He risked his very last chance - and the remainder of his say 10 years worth of a career... for shits and giggles?

I'm not buying. I have defended the man time in and time out on sherdog... but this time I'm going to have to call it for what it is - This is not a good man outside the cage, and this man is a cheater in the cage. No longer will I give the benefit of the doubt for being young and rich so fast, and being the most dangerous man on the planet from such an early age. Nah, normal human beings would learn by now.

Unlike Anderson Silva, whom we can cut some slack despite it leaving a bad taste in our mouth... this one with Jones we'll just spit out and never taste again.... cause we know its rotten meat, and we've had enough.

Stfu. Stop spewing that bullshit about Andersons leg. It has been proven countless times that the roids had nothing to do with his leg and there is plenty that points to him being a career long cheat like Jones.

One is just as guilty as the other. And neither deserves any slack for what they did.

He didn't need steroids to win.

He just took them anyway to have a bigger advantage or because he got to used to taking it while he was suspended.

To beat Bonnar, Glover or Rashad, sure

But Machida, Gustafsson or DC, yeah i don't think he can.

Cooliox I'm not gonna jump all over you because I honestly contributed to your like count but, on this I can't agree.

If you truly believe that Jon needed steroids to beat DC or any of the victims on his fight list what did the steroids give him? Superior fight IQ, the ability to best fighters at their own discipline, give him super strength? Specifically in DC's case what would that 24hr booster give or gave him in that fight?

Other than the some psychological boost that I'm juiced and feeling invincible I don't see what if any benefit can be garnered from popping or roid hours before a fight. Either you got what you got or you don't, roids/peds are not magic pills or needles those using still must rely on training & skill, I've seen more than a few known roided f*kers get owned by clean & just better fighters.

I don't condone drug use in sports and this post is NOT an endorsement of their use just statement saying roids don't make the man, the man makes the man.

when you compete at that high level, little advantage can have huge impact on the outcome of the fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back