Jon Jones looking jacked AF in new Insta post

That's some pretty obvious gyno compared to his old nippies

That's a lot more muscle mass for his blood to feed, especially O2. Might get interesting if Gus can get him deeper into the fight.

having bigger muscles in an of itself won't limit your cardio...you just have to really train to get the cardio better...I'm sure, come fight night, jon will be much leaner...here, he's probably about 220 or so...so he still has to lose another 15 or so lbs...he will be leaner...and he's not big and bulky either.

Looks very soft, especially where the pecs meet the midsection. Much more subcutaneous fat than usual. Back when he was off-season in the old days he just had more visceral fat, now he also has more subcutaneous fat because his androgens are lower than usual *cough*

I think you're trying to invent things..or are seeing things that simply aren't there...not sure what fat you're seeing...but the guy has 6 pack abs, 3 weeks from the fight...haha...he's already very lean...

Dem titties tho

giphy.gif

He actually looks a bit softer than usual. Hard to tell from one picture without real context though. He looks older for sure.

Maybe, just maybe, cause he is older...haha and i'm not seeing this "softer" comment others have said...all I see is a guy that has 6 pack abs...3 weeks out....I remember seeing old pics of john outside a fight, and he wasn't lean or big or muscular...

I have a feeling that either (i) the fight will be cancelled or (ii) the result will be overturned.

<DC-Champ><36>

Could it be any more obvious... Seems like the UFC doesn't care anymore.

Maybe, just maybe, cause he is older...haha and i'm not seeing this "softer" comment others have said...all I see is a guy that has 6 pack abs...3 weeks out....I remember seeing old pics of john outside a fight, and he wasn't lean or big or muscular...

Ehh I remember in the past seeing him in training camp and looking to be in a bit better shape. He seems to be carrying a bit more fat. He is less lean and athletic looking and more bulky. It's one picture tho...

Jacked? He doesnt look all that diff from other skinny fighters during camp.

Ehh I remember in the past seeing him in training camp and looking to be in a bit better shape. He seems to be carrying a bit more fat. He is less lean and athletic looking and more bulky. It's one picture tho...

but if there is any difference, it's not that big, where you say "see, he was all steroids"..he's still looking lean...and he does have time left before the fight...and has weight to cut.

Back