Jon Jones looking jacked AF in new Insta post

Would anyone be surprised really if he fails the drug test? for like the 4th time?

After his outrageous sentencing I would be surprised if USADA and the UFC haven't arranged a confidential exemption for Jones from all future positive tests.

The new JBJ method. Juice for every fight. Get paid a shitload of money. Get your wins overturned to no contest. Get a small suspension. Blame it on tainted supplements. Repeat.

I heard USADA just hired Machida as a sample inspector.

4049892769_b8e30a91af_o.jpg
Was Machida ripped for his Bellator fight?

I think we’re on to something here.

Would anyone be surprised really if he fails the drug test? for like the 4th time?
Honestly I'd be shocked if he passed this one. USADA has proven that they won't punish him unless he smokes weed so he might as well juice to the gills.

His gyno titties have never looked better.

Not that cut. The cut more than anything honestly makes you think steroids. Huge and cut. He’s really just big.

ummm, if you have abs, you're cut..end of story..and remember, he's still a few weeks out of the fight...he will be leaner at weighins...guaranteed...

That's a lot more muscle mass for his blood to feed, especially O2. Might get interesting if Gus can get him deeper into the fight.

Doesn't matter what he does for the rest of his career, his "accomplishments" will likely always be viewed within the shaming context of steroid usage.

Look at Barry Bonds. Dude has one of the most impressive resumes in sports history but no one gives a crap lol.

depends....if he competes, does well...and doesn't fail any tests...then past tests won't matter...cause it will just be thought of, exactly as what he was saying...an accident ingestion of something containing steroids.

Back