Jon Jones looking jacked AF in new Insta post

Not following what you are saying. I understand that you "would've cut the watermark off and reuploaded the gif", which is like "WTF?", but I don't understand your explanation as to why.
My point was that I'd do what I want with your gif, same as any other. I definitely wouldn't give you some kind of favouritism over the thousands of artists whose work I've edited and/or shared, and I think it's insulting to suggest we do.

Why would you single out that particular gif anyway when it's clearly watermarked? wasn't that landslide victory in the shooper of the year thread not enough for your ego, now anyone posting your shoops needs to credit you each time?

There are other ways to "take credit" for your work brother.

Last edited:
nope nice try. also im glad i live inside your head to always think of me.

3 failed drug tests and to man stories about hiding under a cage or colby and chael talking to people who say jon take peds.
Chael is a known Jones' hater ... Richard McLaren and the CSAC cleared Jones and now he looks as jacked as ever

Chael is a known Jones' hater ... Richard McLaren and the CSAC cleared Jones and now he looks as jacked as ever

love how when people talk about jon there always lying and jealous of him. funny how the only time you said chael wasnt lying was about his finding a loophole and only getting suspended 15 months.

csac didnt clear jon they just had his hearing where he paid his fine to get the all clear to fight next week,.

Last edited:
The fact that you don't believe that, meaning you think it's special is kinda sad. I'll take it as a compliment though.

Post a pic buddy, hold a card saying "Jones is out of shape"

But i bet you will make some chicken excuse

I don't get why he feels the need to cheat. He has all the skills.
It makes you feel better, helps recovery time, helps old injuries, gives you a confidence boost, gives you energy and strength.
Train longer faster harder.
Theres a lot of reasons to use.

Back