Jon Jones looking jacked AF in new Insta post

Doesn't matter what he does for the rest of his career, his "accomplishments" will likely always be viewed within the shaming context of steroid usage.

Look at Barry Bonds. Dude has one of the most impressive resumes in sports history but no one gives a crap lol.

Unlikely.
Everyone was/is probably taking even post USADA.

No one bats an eye at all the Pride guys that were jacked to the gills and all the UFC fighters (including 5 of Jones opponents whove been busted) even pre-usada

Anyone who knows even a little about pro sports knows what time it is

@ermac88 sort of.

I know guys take stuff, but getting caught on PCT and on anabolics is another level.

@ermac88 sort of.

I know guys take stuff, but getting caught on PCT and on anabolics is another level.
How so?
You really believe guys with their careers at stakes sometimes fir millions won't push their bodies?

The average d1 athlete does and theyre not getting paid

An innocent man finally back in the game to take back what was stolen from him. I don't think you guys realize what an amazing story this is.
This man was framed and publicly shamed but fought it and came back - even stronger.
Why would USADA frame Jon? They work for the UFC and Jon only makes the UFC money.

Dude is most likely a cheat, accept it.

@ermac88 what I'm saying is that mk677 is different than Tren etc.

For example, I don't care if guys take cbd or something for recovery. I do care (at this point) when guys are on AAS.

Looks old and i feel old looking at him.

That gyno is strong. And how many times did USADA test Jones leading up to this fight? How many samples did they "lose"?

Dude is such a cheater, I hope Gus beats him up badly but sadly Gus is not that good.

@ermac88 okay.

Trenbolone is an Anabolic Androgenic Steroid (AAS). It's anabolic/androgenic numbers are 500/500. For comparison testosterone is rated at 100/100.

Mk677 is a growth hormone secretagogue (GHS). Basically it tells your body to produce more of its own hgh. It is not anabolic or androgenic.

I think, personally, something like Mk677 is more acceptable than Tren. Otoh, I wouldn't care about any of it if everyone had the same access.

Looks like Gus wearing a Jon Jones mask to me.
It's Ryan Braun. A beloved white jewish model looking baseball player who not only popped for roids, but tried to frame and slander a testing employee, but is somehow still playing and beloved.

An innocent man finally back in the game to take back what was stolen from him. I don't think you guys realize what an amazing story this is.
This man was framed and publicly shamed but fought it and came back - even stronger.

Sir, I don't know if anyone ever told you but you could be a phenomenal fiction writer, up there with the likes of R.L Stine and Beverly Cleary.

It's Ryan Braun. A beloved white jewish model looking baseball player who not only popped for roids, but tried to frame and slander a testing employee, but is somehow still playing and beloved.
I'm aware

Well, the police stole his weed after he hit that pregnant woman and ran away leaving his stash in the car, so there is that.... but how is he going to get that back?
Jones escaped with his weed the second time though!

OAlfx3D.png

Back