Jon Jones: Honestly don’t think I’m ever going to officially move to heavyweight

Honestly, it's hard to bulk up when you can't use roids. We get it Jon, we get it.

his brother wrestled at 275? In high school? What kind of fucking horsemeat was that kid on?

He was still the #1 fighter in the world then and you guys all try to pretend otherwise, and he's still continued to fight alongside their careers. It's silly to pretend they haven't ever been capable of fighting short of the fact that Fedor refused to sign with the UFC.

I mean, next you'll tell me Cain isn't a contemporary of Derrick Lewis lol.

@markg171 and @chinarice all up in a Jones thread rambling incoherently about Fedor.... as usual.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

@markg171 and @chinarice all up in a Jones thread rambling incoherently about Fedor.... as usual.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
Yeah, I definitely do that, as usual. Fedor fans making a run for their money with Silva fans for the most delusional fanbase in Sherdog. Congrats. You guys are like children. Kick, scream and whine like little babies if someone makes a point that isn't just ZOMG FEDOR GOAT ZOMG ZOMG.

Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

Bring up a perfectly legitimate point about Fedor, comparing to the bs about Jones fighting at HW in the UFC and you act like all I do is shit on Fedor, when my post history clearly indicates that is just not true.

Fedor is amazing. The most amazing HW I have ever seen in MMA to this day. His fans are clearly complete, delusional garbage.

Is there a deffinitive date on when he would be returning? Its basically fantasy matchup at this point.

Is Gus ducking the HW division too? Did Chuck? How about Tito? So now everybody in a certain weight class is ducking the weight class above theirs? Lol. At least try to use a little intelligence in your trolling posts.
Chill out smartass... I'm not trolling here. Jonny himself was the one who came with the brilliant idea of challenge Lesnar (Lesnar is heavyweight), after beating OSP, which was one of the weakest call outs that I'd ever heard. In other words:

- Jon, called out Lesnar... an old and washed out Lesnar btw.
- Fight doesn't happen... and Jon got himself in trouble, again.
- Later, Jon reconsiders... and Jon doesn't want a piece of any other in the HW division.

Gus hasn't ever be that dominant in his division.
Chuck, Tito, aren't even similar to the Jon's size to even think about going up. Those guys got nothing to do with it. They weren't calling out HWs.

FlimsyRemoteDragon-size_restricted.gif
His reaction could be this
<DCrying>

He was still the #1 fighter in the world then and you guys all try to pretend otherwise, and he's still continued to fight alongside their careers. It's silly to pretend they haven't ever been capable of fighting short of the fact that Fedor refused to sign with the UFC.

I mean, next you'll tell me Cain isn't a contemporary of Derrick Lewis lol.

OK bud. See how well Cain is doing in 2020 compared to what he was in 2011. Oh he has injuries? Too bad. That's part of the fight game. It's called mileage, something you people can't seem to grasp.

Bragging about wins over someone 14 years removed from being UFC champ is also a dumb thing Fedor fans do
Arlovski was #2 HW in the world behind only Fedor. Arlovski was on 5 fight win streak, beating Werdum and KO'ing Roy Nelson and Ben Rothwell.

Big Nog won PRIDE title in 2001, lost to Fedor in 2003 and 2004 and won UFC title in 2008, despite being damaged goods by that point.

Sylvia was UFC champ the year prior, was 24-4 and most of his most recent fights were UFC title fights.

Mir win doesn't really mean anything big in 2018 but it's funny how everyone on here was saying Mir would easily win.

he isnt so confident now without the drugs eh? shame really alot of intresting fights for him at HW and if he gets suspended he has time to bulk up and coke up all he wants

Why move up? The guy's killing it at 205 (bar Gus) and it's a pretty easy job for him. He makes weight easily so why move up?

I know what i'd do in that situation

Stipe, Ngannou, Blaydes, Volkov all finish Jones.

There is a reason he never has and never will fight at HW. If he isnt massively taller & longer than his opponent he's in trouble

Arlovski was #2 HW in the world behind only Fedor. Arlovski was on 5 fight win streak, beating Werdum and KO'ing Roy Nelson and Ben Rothwell.

Big Nog won PRIDE title in 2001, lost to Fedor in 2003 and 2004 and won UFC title in 2008, despite being damaged goods by that point.

Sylvia was UFC champ the year prior, was 24-4 and most of his most recent fights were UFC title fights.

Mir win doesn't really mean anything big in 2018 but it's funny how everyone on here was saying Mir would easily win.

So what you're telling me is that only Arlovski and Sylvia among those "10 UFC champs" were close to when they were champs when Fedor beat them, and they were still years off? It's almost like that's my point. It's stupid to talk about these guys being "UFC champs" when we are talking years later. Even with Arlovski the more impressive statistic is being #2 as that's something he wasn't when he was champ.

And Big Nog never won the UFC title. Randy was champ. Nog fought the guy Randy dominated for an interim. Randy then lost to Lesnar only a month before Nog lost to Mir. Lesnar then beat Mir and unified the titles. And Nog beats Randy after all of this occurs before you even start on that "bu-bu-but he'd have won if they'd fought!". At no point was Nog champ, it's just another attempt by you guys to inflate a dumb number. Even beyond the fact that Nog winning the interim years after fighting Fedor has no bearing on what Fedor did to Nog years before. Again, they don't line up at all.

Not really... Jose Aldo never saw himself bounded to go up in weight. Same with Anderson Silva (even when he took a few challenges at 205).
It is really the case with Jones because he's a big 205 that could go up without issues.

No, he isnt. He cuts from like 220 or around there. Tall isnt the same thing as big. His first few fights in the UFC his walking weight was something like 215.

Yeah, I definitely do that, as usual. Fedor fans making a run for their money with Silva fans for the most delusional fanbase in Sherdog. Congrats. You guys are like children. Kick, scream and whine like little babies if someone makes a point that isn't just ZOMG FEDOR GOAT ZOMG ZOMG.

Pathetic. Truly pathetic.

Bring up a perfectly legitimate point about Fedor, comparing to the bs about Jones fighting at HW in the UFC and you act like all I do is shit on Fedor, when my post history clearly indicates that is just not true.

Fedor is amazing. The most amazing HW I have ever seen in MMA to this day. His fans are clearly complete, delusional garbage.

You're so shook you're over here writing a book.

<Dany07>

Chill out smartass... I'm not trolling here. Jonny himself was the one who came with the brilliant idea of challenge Lesnar (Lesnar is heavyweight), after beating OSP, which was one of the weakest call outs that I'd ever heard. In other words:

- Jon, called out Lesnar... an old and washed out Lesnar btw.
- Fight doesn't happen... and Jon got himself in trouble, again.
- Later, Jon reconsiders... and Jon doesn't want a piece of any other in the HW division.

Gus hasn't ever be that dominant in his division.
Chuck, Tito, aren't even similar to the Jon's size to even think about going up. Those guys got nothing to do with it. They weren't calling out HWs.

You keep bringing up Jones being "big" despite the fact that he cuts less weight than Cormier, Gusstuffson, Rumble, etc.

What are we to make of a statement from Jon Jones that begins with the word "honestly"? Hmm?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back