Jon Jones: Honestly don’t think I’m ever going to officially move to heavyweight

How can I go around claiming he can beat a bunch of guys he never fought? Hmm..I don't see where I said that. He beat his era of HW's. It's people riding on Jones saying he could beat people he's never fought at HW, even though he refuses to even try it.
........ I never said you said that.... Anyway, what you're claiming about Jones, the same can be said for Fedor.... He didn't beat those UFC HWs but his fans said he would because crocop and nog were better than anyone in the ufc.....

Lol... you really know what DC thought uh... That's hilarious.
It all begun when Jon said that DC that he could takedown DC. It was a personal thing for DC and the rivalry started. DC and Cain as a training partners and very close friends got nothing to do with fighting each other.

You're wrong. DC moved down because Cain was champ. Period. The jones rivalry is the result.

You're wrong. DC moved down because Cain was champ. Period. The jones rivalry is the result.
Actually not. By the time DC was about to have his second HW fight in the UFC against Roy Nelson, Cain was about to take on a third match on well stablished rivalry against JDS.
DC wasn't even on the title picture, then Cain got out of the map for like 2 years. Period.

except fedor was a HW and beat like 5 former UFC HW champs decisively.
I don't think jj has done this so it's very different
your post was dumb or of bad faith
He did dominate Cormier twice, the guy who ragdolled all the big heavyweights he fought

Not a Fedor hater at all.. Never particularly been a fan. Always say he is the HW GOAT when ppl mention stipe or werdum or Cain....

Don't get ridiculously retarded because someone who has the ability to be impartial disagrees with you
I mean you make a bad comparison to begin with, but hey

giphy.gif

Get that money beating bums like Brock. And then rule your division. I love it.

I mean you make a bad comparison to begin with, but hey
I think it's a solid comparison. How is any different? Jones' fans claim he can beat all the UFC HWs without having ever fought them.

Fedor fans claimed the exact same thing about the UFC HWs in regards to him not signing with the UFC..... how is it a bad comparison?

Him going to HW would just be a a legacy thing at this point...no reason foe the perminant move. He loses a lot of natural advantages he has...who the fuck wants to do that?

Could the same argument be made for Fedor? Wouldn't sign with the ufc but his fans still argue that he would have beaten every HW on the UFC roster....

Fedor is 8-1 vs UFC former champs..

Also.. this is not a Fedor HW GOAT thread,.. this is a thread about Jones being scared of HWs.

So.. shut your cunt mouth.

BoldScratchyKiwi-size_restricted.gif

He beat his era of HW's

"His era" is one of the silliest excuses ever for a guy still fighting but not competing against the best. It's not like he retired after "his era" lol. He's not Bas Rutten who for all intents and purposes just stopped competing and couldn't have fought the later guys, he's been fighting for nearly 20 years straight.

I think it's a solid comparison. How is any different? Jones' fans claim he can beat all the UFC HWs without having ever fought them.

Fedor fans claimed the exact same thing about the UFC HWs in regards to him not signing with the UFC..... how is it a bad comparison?
jones isn't a HW, to being with. fedor fought his entire career at HW and beat former UFC HW champs like sylvia and arlovski. so yeah, it's quite different

Can decide not to stay at HW, but... legacy-wise... cant claim to be the GOAT without making some noise against [legit] bigger opponents.

SAKU GOAT, Hoyce, Fedor, BJ, Hendo...are watching...

Fighting full-time at Heavyweight is a good way to get CTE

Jones utilises his length better than anyone in MMA history, but he won't enjoy the same advantages at HW. I still think he would give most Heavyweights a good fight though.

IF post failed USADA Jones can be close to what he was before USADA ....

... he definitely could complete at HW but he also could get KTFO.

As you said ... his reach ... will be minimized.
His strength advantage ... taken away.

Jones will be hit a lot more at HW by people who hit harder than anyone he has ever faced.
Jones doesn't have that natural KO power you want as a HW.

Jones can succeed ... but he also can and most likely be KO'd a few times.

Fedor is 8-1 vs UFC former champs..

Also.. this is not a Fedor HW GOAT thread,.. this is a thread about Jones being scared of HWs.

So.. shut your cunt mouth.

BoldScratchyKiwi-size_restricted.gif
haha shut up, random nobody in this world. I couldn't give less of a fuck about your opinion on anything. Stop thinking you're important, you irrelevant shithead.

Bragging about wins over someone 14 years removed from being UFC champ is also a dumb thing Fedor fans do
I never realized how truly retarded Fedor's fanbase is until now..... I was here in 2005 too..... Pathetic. Delusional. Sad.

jones isn't a HW, to being with. fedor fought his entire career at HW and beat former UFC HW champs like sylvia and arlovski. so yeah, it's quite different
It's not that different but ok... we can agree to disagree.

Back