Jon Jones: Honestly don’t think I’m ever going to officially move to heavyweight

Irrelevant, dumbass. You don't get wins over people without fighting them, dumbass.

Fedor lost to a MW in that organization you listed so just pump your stupid brakes about him suddenly beating every HW when a MW knocked him dead.

Fedor is a natural middle weight if he stopped eating ice cream.

He has been dangling that yes, no, maybe and repeat routine for many years.

Info that we have:
- lacks KO power in his fists
- looked human vs bigger guy like Gus, OSP even Bonnar a dude so outskilled and outgunned still made it to a decision just fine
- HWs will look to trade punches just so they can land theirs and it will suck to be the guy with low power in that context
- many others will be able to be competitive with his stats/physicality in this heavier division

Didnt DC drop down cause of Cain? He thought he couldnt beat Cain and dropped is what I think.
I think it was more that they're friends and on the same team, he didn't want to fight his buddy. Same thing with Rockhold

Fedor is a natural middle weight if he stopped eating ice cream.

Jones came very close to losing to a MW Vitor during his absolute prime years whilst being a larger man than Fedor who lost when his prime had obviously ended. At least Hendo was a proven top level LHW at that point.

It'd take a guy that can negate a lot (or all) of his height/reach advantage and just outmuscle/power him to beat him, and certainly theres a bigger risk of him facing someone like that at HW. MMA math aside, I actually think DC fits better with HWs because hes used to being the smaller guy and has the gameplan to deal with it. Jones relies a LOT on his range.

Your mommy must be very proud... I imagine equally as proud when you go a whole day without shifting yourself.

VWr6I.gif

Actually these recent tweets suggest that Jones doesn't want to be part UFC's HW division (including Stipe). Sounds like a duck.
Dont know if you've heard.

Jones is suspended.
So yeah suspended = ducking now

lol!!

Last edited:
lesnar is gonna beat him if they fight.

and the fallout will be classic

I think Gus would have a lot of the same problems as Jones at HW, two big guys dependant on their reach and their chin who would be fighting larger more powerful opponents as shown by Rumble.

Gus had problems with all those guys, Jones didnt.
Gus really doesnt have solid wins despite his "height"

Jones is just on another level.
The fact that DC NEVER had any problems at HW and was never even taken yet alone losing around and defeated handidly by Jones illustrates that

Irrelevant, dumbass. You don't get wins over people without fighting them, dumbass.

Fedor lost to a MW in that organization you listed so just pump your stupid brakes about him suddenly beating every HW when a MW knocked him dead.
henderson-rocking-fedor.jpg

Dont know if you've heard.

Jones is suspended.
So yeah suspended = ducking now

lol!!
Don't know if you've heard.

Before Jones was suspended, he called out Lesnar.
So, reconsidering his HW adventure with those tweets = pretty much ducking HW

Lol, indeed.

Don't know if you've heard.

Before Jones was suspended, he called out Lesnar.
So, reconsidering his HW adventure with those tweets = pretty much ducking HW

Lol, indeed.

huh?
That doesnt make any sense, whatsoever.

You said Jones had no interest in fitghting Stipe; he did and offered to fight him at 196.

You then said he doesnt have interest now, thats right, hes suspended.....

Back