Jon Jones: Honestly don’t think I’m ever going to officially move to heavyweight

Didnt DC drop down cause of Cain? He thought he couldnt beat Cain and dropped is what I think.
Lol... you really know what DC thought uh... That's hilarious.
It all begun when Jon said that DC that he could takedown DC. It was a personal thing for DC and the rivalry started. DC and Cain as a training partners and very close friends got nothing to do with fighting each other.

Can't make heavyweight without adequate vitamin intake. His legs are probably going to disappear and he'll turn into a mythical creature that floats without any apparent connection to the ground.

Makes sense. He has never missed weight, and never looks like Skeletor, at weigh-ins.

He says this and his fans still argue he'd beat every HW...
Could the same argument be made for Fedor? Wouldn't sign with the ufc but his fans still argue that he would have beaten every HW on the UFC roster....

hahaha that's if he fights again, honestly.
but a dirty eyepoking cheat like him would never have the balls to go up, we know that
the guy he had to cheat to beat will go up though, and get beat by stipe

Could the same argument be made for Fedor? Wouldn't sign with the ufc but his fans still argue that he would have beaten every HW on the UFC roster....

except fedor was a HW and beat like 5 former UFC HW champs decisively.
I don't think jj has done this so it's very different
your post was dumb or of bad faith

except fedor was a HW and beat like 5 former UFC HW champs decisively.
I don't think jj has done this so it's very different
your post was dumb or of bad faith
I can only conclude that you're the dumb one.

He got ktfo'ed by a MW, so him beating guys that weren't the ones in the ufc is irrelevant.

Yeah bringing Fedor into this about a guy refusing to go up to HW after cleaning out his division on roids...what?

Oh it's Sherdog.

He got ktfo'ed by a MW, so him beating guys that weren't the ones in the ufc is irrelevant.

The old got knocked out by a middleweight thing? Atleast he came to the States not jacked up on TRT or roids. Kinda honorable when his opponents seemed to need it.

The old got knocked out by a middleweight thing? Atleast he came to the States not jacked up on TRT or roids. Kinda honorable when his opponents seemed to need it.
That's great and all but not really relevant to him not signing with the ufc...

This thread about Jones had no relevance to Fedor until you brought him up.
I sure did. I was making a comparison between the two,making it somewhat relevant.

You just talked about Fedor fighting some guys in another organization and by your own opinion, being clean..... Not really sure how that tied into my post in any way, shape or form.

yeah you're completely retarded, then

Back